Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Corelement, I am green with envy! Thats a BEAUTIFUL room and I just love the way you have set up the kit(lovely lookin amp n speakers too)! Classy elegance. And no clutter at all(how do you manage)! Hope you are enjoying it!

Last edited:
Well.. When the decision to do the room with wooden flooring was made, I picked a specific shade which had a yellow hue and a natural random texture that would compliment white, because dark floors makes positive space look smaller due to the negative nature of darker colors. Before the flooring was made I provided pvc pipes for an htib

( the avr is old so no hdmi or true hd but I dont care, I'm using optical )

Hi CorE,
Good setup and neat looking room too:clapping:

hmm which towers are those,
0810-26.jpg

REFERENCE IMAGE

e-570's ?

Last edited:
Looks like CorE is running (previously) an Jamo shop and brought back all the stuff to his house :lol: :lol::lol::lol::licklips::licklips::licklips: or you are pointing the question to somebody setup

Looks like CorE is running (previously) an Jamo shop and brought back all the stuff to his house :lol: :lol::lol::lol::licklips::licklips::licklips: or you are pointing the question to somebody setup

yeah I'm pointing at someone elses setup asking if maladjusted's towers are the e570 like in those pics. cuz they look awfully similar. I just have one room lol.

btw @ mal - love your pioneer racking :D

yeah I'm pointing at someone elses setup asking if maladjusted's towers are the e570 like in those pics. cuz they look awfully similar. I just have one room lol.

btw @ mal - love your pioneer racking :D
No they're not mine,i got c605s.They (e570s) do look good though,another well done set-up.Yes the pio system matches well,the reciever/BD Player combo is fairly musical.Costly though;)

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back