Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Jaggu:

Here's the critical approach:

1. Get separate stands for LR.
2. Sub location is all wrong.You must be getting a sense of left channel being heavy on base. Move the Sub in-between Equipment rack and either of the fronts.
3. Relcoate the Sky box away from the center.
4. DVDP on top of the AVR is a bad idea. AVR needs a good vent. Plus you end up heating the DVDP from the bottom.

For the above you need a new equipment rack and a couple of stands for LR.

Rest looks good :).

Cheers!!

Excellent equipment. :clapping:

In addition to what sumit has said. I think the centre might be just obstructing the view. Dont know your sitting arrangement though. In any case the top of centre must be merging with the base of the plasma. IMO (purely person) it does not make a comfortable viewing. you may like to go in for a flat equipment rack and it will solve all the problems.

I like your cd/dvd rack. :thumbsup: Is it custom built or COTS (commercially off the shelf)?

Dont play music too loud your lovely photo frame would be in danger (just joking)!

Last edited:
heartiest congrats vivek. :thumbsup: What was the dent and where did u get it from?

Few silly questions :D-

1. Whats this "mootoh" written with marker on the NAD?? Wipe it off immediately.

2. Whats the sony speaker doing there with some foams, did u drop it??

Match yr NAD nicely with good FS/bookshelves. Lots of suggestion on the forum for the right match. Congrats once again. :yahoo:

heartiest congrats vivek. :thumbsup: What was the dent and where did u get it from?

Few silly questions :D-

1. Whats this "mootoh" written with marker on the NAD?? Wipe it off immediately.

2. Whats the sony speaker doing there with some foams, did u drop it??

Match yr NAD nicely with good FS/bookshelves. Lots of suggestion on the forum for the right match. Congrats once again. :yahoo:

Thanks a lot!

Some silly answers :D-

1. That is the language of Cyberton :D
I tried wiping it off but it is written using permanent marker. Any home remedy for removing permanent marker ink?
2. The sony speakers are the temporary arrangement until I decide upon my new speakers. The foam is to plug the bass port which otherwise makes the sound too boomy. You know sony right!

Thanks a lot!

Some silly answers :D-

1. That is the language of Cyberton :D
I tried wiping it off but it is written using permanent marker. Any home remedy for removing permanent marker ink?
2. The sony speakers are the temporary arrangement until I decide upon my new speakers. The foam is to plug the bass port which otherwise makes the sound too boomy. You know sony right!

1. There is a solution available at a decent stationary shop to wipe off the permanent markers. if i am not wrong your after shave should work and do the same job. DONT be in a hurry to wipe it off and cause a scratch :eek:

2. Still wanting to know the dent it caused to you and from where if u got it. Only if u dont mind telling us that. ;)

Congrats again & how Nad sounds with Sony?

The sony speakers are doing real injustice to the NAD amp. I have heard the NAD with better speakers and they sounded wonderful. The Sony is eating away all the detail of my music by enveloping the music in lower midrange (read boomy bass) and shrill higher freq between 10k to 15k Hz.
I need the speaker upgrade very soon. I am alergic to music which not pure. I get ear fatigue if the sound is not balanced. In built talent you know ;)

1. There is a solution available at a decent stationary shop to wipe off the permanent markers. if i am not wrong your after shave should work and do the same job. DONT be in a hurry to wipe it off and cause a scratch :eek:

2. Still wanting to know the dent it caused to you and from where if u got it. Only if u dont mind telling us that. ;)

Dent? where is the dent? :sad:
If you are talking about the faceplate then the design is like this only. The faceplate is nicely folded on the top and bottom.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back