Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Congrats Dinyaar on your new setup
Thanks for the write up.A natural progression towards NATURAL sound I guess.
Cheers
Himadri

Gr8 set-up Denzong ..... The Plasma TV looks awesome ...

BTW, is that a babe with reddish pyjamas clicking the pics ..... ? :D

Congrats Denzong....but ladies at your home don't watch these never ending serials or TV shows on colors, star plus etc channels?? their serial timings and your listening timings might clash right?

...as my system is incomplete...and am yet to buy 3.1 speakers for my onkyo 606...I am taking this matter very seriously... my mom watches Gemini serials till 10:30 in the night.....so I've decided not to go for heavy or audiophile front speakers in my living room as they will not be used most of the time...I will probably go for diamond 9.1s for fronts and center channels which will be cheap for 606....and have a separate stereo system with serious speakers in my room over which I can have full control...no serials, no disturbances...but I might look like a selfish fella as I might spend over a lakh for this stereo system....:lol:this issue has become more than which amp and speakers should I go for....hmm lets see

Congrats again for your setup...cheers:clapping:

Congrats Denzong....but ladies at your home don't watch these never ending serials or TV shows on colors, star plus etc channels?? their serial timings and your listening timings might clash right?

...as my system is incomplete...and am yet to buy 3.1 speakers for my onkyo 606...I am taking this matter very seriously... my mom watches Gemini serials till 10:30 in the night.....so I've decided not to go for heavy or audiophile front speakers in my living room as they will not be used most of the time...I will probably go for diamond 9.1s for fronts and center channels which will be cheap for 606....and have a separate stereo system with serious speakers in my room over which I can have full control...no serials, no disturbances...but I might look like a selfish fella as I might spend over a lakh for this stereo system....:lol:this issue has become more than which amp and speakers should I go for....hmm lets see

Congrats again for your setup...cheers:clapping:

hey buddy
to reply to your queries....

no i do not get disturb to listen to my rig cause of two things: 1. i work from home most of the time (unless i am traveling) so i can listen to music all day. 2. i have 2 other tv (one for my kid and the other in my room) so all serials and other stuff goes into that.... but its not as if i dont allow my wife to watch on the plasma...when she does i just sit with her and talk or i sit on my laptops

as you can see i have connected is quire differently. here is my connection detail:
1. On the amp & FS speakers i have connceted my turntables, dvd player, iphone doc and my digital media player
2. on the AVR is my dvd, tv, ipod doc and digital media player

so effectively apart from the tv, for my media player and dvds i can almost get 7.1 effect with my current 5.1 setup and the pair of wharfs :ohyeah:

i also do have a seperate room for myself so the day i see my wishes getting crushed then i can simply move all of these (apart from the plasma and ht) to my own room. :lol:

enjoy the music as they say...rest is history

A very nice, clean and well organized setup. Even more remarkable is the understaning between you to. It appears that kids dont bother you yet. :D

In my case its fight on TV for news & sorts (me), cartoons (daughter) & serials (wife). Its very difficult to win over kids!

Appreciate your reply Denzong.....My parents have a nice 25 inch Panasonic CRT TV in their room....but my Mom simply wants to watch TV in our living room.....so I was wondering how people manage putting high end stereo system with turntables in their living room with ladies and kids around with their set of preferences...thats it...

nothing against anyone...just trying to learn how things are managed w.r.t ladies n kids..

and I guess I am derailing thread..

Nice rig you have there Denzong:cheers:

Closeup pics and details on the Cosmic Cogram please. Elsewhere on the forum, Anilkumar has posted spec/manual of the Cosmic Cogram, please search. May be of use to you.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back