Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

^ ... I am sorry, it isn't looking all that great .... my apologies, I am a bit too blunt and direct.

Hey Vidyarthy,, he has told only progress not final, please give him suggestion to change the same to your taste :p:p

Oops, now only i understand, you blamed everybody setup in this forum:D:D

Hi Friends,
Here are some pics of my Entertainment Room followed by my second music system. Some of the names of gear can be found in my signature. Pictures of the hometheater were shot by fellow member arunhc, whom I can't thank enough. I had a tough time capturing the room with my basic digital camera.

Stereo Rig:
DSC_4874.jpg

DSC_4884.jpg

DSC_4881.jpg

DSC_4893.jpg

HT System:
DSC_4892.jpg

DSC_4894.jpg

DSC_4896.jpg

My Datacentre:ohyeah:

f74eab05.jpg

f87c589f.jpg

3965c5eb.jpg

contd...

Superb, breathtaking. I have no words to describe. Congratulations Santhosh. Pics like this give us ideas for what we can do to enhance our HT setup.

Thanks for the opportunity to shoot ur HT santosh, It was 'half' sunday well spent and I enjoyed ur system especially the one on the HT room, we should do this again, but with enough time.....:)

Superb :clapping:

Regards,
Sachin
Thanks Sachin, I never knew you played music as well until Kapil (kapvin) told me when we met last week. Will call you later as I need some advice on approach to teach music to my now 3 yr old son - what age, how, what kind etc.

Lovely Rack Santosh....is it possible for you to share pictures or the carpenter who made this....I would love to have a similar rack........
Panditji,
The Credit for that lovely rack goes to Abhi (Dr.Bass) from whom I bought it. More pics can be seen here: My second audio system pictures by santhoshl - Photobucket

EDIT:
Thanks for the opportunity to shoot ur HT santosh, It was 'half' sunday well spent and I enjoyed ur system especially the one on the HT room, we should do this again, but with enough time.....:)
Thanks buddy, really appreciate your time and dedication to your hobby. Was a pleasure watch you work with all your photography tools\gadgets. Yup, let us catchup another day.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back