Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Long time pending photo shoot Santhosh:) Looks cool:)
Yes Srini, shooting pics of my HT with those red lights was beyond my photography skills. Finally, got some pics that capture the ambience/mood(?) of the room.

Hi santhosh,

Nice set up there congrats, BTW can you tell us the Cartridge make & model in the Pioneer TT.
Thanks Murali Sir, the Pioneer TT has a Pioneer PC-11 cart with a PN-11 stylus. Speaking to Rajiv and also reading on the net told me that Pioneer made some excellent cartridges at the time. So I decided to just go ahead with a stylus for the same. While I was at it, I got a JICO stylus from Japan. More details here:

http://www.hifivision.com/vintage-a...pl-15-tt-pioneer-cs-15-spks-7.html#post294888

santoshji,

the setups are looking awesome!

congratulations!!

it is so nice to see taste AND knowledge come together so well!!!
Thanks Ashokji for your kind words :).

Fantastic pictures Santhosh. They look as good as real.
Thanks captain, compliments for the picture must go to arunhc who took time off to drop by and shoot some pics for me to share.

Last edited:
Stereo Set-Up:

IMG_0904.jpg

Sounds very warm and laid back. Can listen for hours. Though the bass from the floorstanders isn't to the level I expected. Need some tweaking I guess.

Yet to watch a movie in this setup. Will post my impressions after few days.

Sounds very warm and laid back. Can listen for hours. Though the bass from the floorstanders isn't to the level I expected. Need some tweaking I guess.

Yet to watch a movie in this setup. Will post my impressions after few days.

Well,you need some time to burn in it.Cheers.

Contgrats Calvin
Its a nice combination.
BTW don't you think the TV is fixed a little too high from ground/rack?
May be 3" lower would gel better.

Thanks Santy. Yeah, it's little high. Result of miscalculation/oversight from my part. Got used to it though :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back