Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

....Post contd from previous page

My Vintage System:

4b5e16bf.jpg

Pioneer PL-15 TT (Yr: Circa 1971)
1ac9a7cb.jpg

PS: Not everything in there is Vintage but getting there:)

santoshji, is the rack in the first pic the same as in the second!?! apologies for the weird suggestion but it looks very different. pic #1 makes it look like a dream (color combi, gelling with the b&w, etc.) whereas #2 so-so (just IMHO). or am i way off and these are two separate setups?

hifiashok, I think it is the same rack but looking different in color in both the pics due to the lighting/ direct flash used.

Thanks everyone,I'm from Mumbai but i work in bangalore these days,the pics are from my new home,which i checked in finally as i am away..............me on vacation right now so making the most of it.The fiber optic ceiling was my idea,made it very cheap DIY,as well as the screen....mmm still lookg for a sub or ssss as my last a/v purchase.i ll soon upload better pics

Thanks everyone,I'm from Mumbai but i work in bangalore these days,the pics are from my new home,which i checked in finally as i am away..............me on vacation right now so making the most of it.The fiber optic ceiling was my idea,made it very cheap DIY,as well as the screen....mmm still lookg for a sub or ssss as my last a/v purchase.i ll soon upload better pics

Whats the screen size bro?:)

Regards

santoshji, is the rack in the first pic the same as in the second!?! apologies for the weird suggestion but it looks very different. pic #1 makes it look like a dream (color combi, gelling with the b&w, etc.) whereas #2 so-so (just IMHO). or am i way off and these are two separate setups?
Hi Ashokji,
Sorry for the late response, been of forums for a while since work is very hectic. It is the same rack. It is indeed my poor photography that is making it look different. It matches well with the B&W but is lighter in shade than the Pioneer TT.

Btw, that rack is now with a fellow member. I will be making another rack shortly.

Part 1 My audio systems set up in my bed room.... consists of

01. Pre amplifier T+A handmade in Germany
02. Power amplifier T+A handmade in Germany
03. Esoteric X05 CD player made in Japan
04. Thorens TD 190-2 turntable build in Germany
05. Thorens TEP 302 phono preamplifier handmade in Germany
06. Denon AVR (For home theater use) 2805 build in Japan
07. LED TV 32 inch Sony build in Malaysia :( (Unfortunately I could not get made in Japan one).... anyway doesnt matter for me as I am not watching TV a lot...

Attachments

• DSC01916.jpg
    DSC01916.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 878
  • DSC01917.jpg
    DSC01917.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 867
  • DSC01918.jpg
    DSC01918.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 866
  • DSC01919.jpg
    DSC01919.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 866
  • DSC01922.jpg
    DSC01922.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 866

07. LED TV 32 inch Sony build in Malaysia :( (Unfortunately I could not get made in Japan one).... anyway doesnt matter for me as I am not watching TV a lot...

@Ylesmana

How you find the perfomance of Thoren TD 190-2 TT compared to your Esoteric X05 CDP?
Is Thoren TD 190-2 a new model?
Actually I am looking for a new TT, so like to get your view.
Regards

Clean and Nice setup and great components --- congratulations dear

@Taureanbull, Mandeep and Calvin...thanks for your support and nice comment...actually, I cleaned my room twice a day and hygiene is priority number 1 for me among other things....especially bed room... :)

@Amitnoida, Thorens turntable the sound quality is quite decent and sound quality is not dependent on the machine itself but also the catridge ( I am using moving coil catridge, the premium one and cost more than 2000 USD..plus the phono preamp also plays important role too....)

I will upload again about the back picture (cables) of my audio component.

Congrats,very nice setup.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back