Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

I feel it's time that the moderators thought of some way to collect all these precious photos of various systems that users have been posting and create a small album with a link on the hifivision forums !
... and another thread for showcasing more setups.

Any thoughts on this ?

I feel it's time that the moderators thought of some way to collect all these precious photos of various systems that users have been posting and create a small album with a link on the hifivision forums !
... and another thread for showcasing more setups.

Any thoughts on this ?

+1 good suggestion:clapping:

Regards,
Sachin

....Post contd from previous page

My Vintage System:

4b5e16bf.jpg

d017b118.jpg

Pioneer PL-15 TT (Yr: Circa 1971)
1ac9a7cb.jpg

d18bb0a1.jpg

1a2ed2be.jpg

bb2a0494.jpg

edb32576.jpg

B&W DM3000 Floorstanding Speaker (Year: 1985)
aa4627ac.jpg

55c2712f.jpg

a225ca61.jpg

34056653.jpg

NAD 1020A (Yr: 1984)
9de8250d.jpg

PS: Not everything in there is Vintage but getting there:)

Santosh, congrats and apologies for keeping a copy of your system's pics in my local drive for showing others without your prior permission. Could not resist myself.

Santosh, congrats and apologies for keeping a copy of your system's pics in my local drive for showing others without your prior permission. Could not resist myself.

Congrats Santhosh, you've finally arrived in Vintage Heaven...great rig, not to mention the lovely B&Ws....recognize the 1020A :clapping:

Recognize the Nad 216thx as well :)

Last edited:
Hi All!

I'm done with my HT setup and here it goes the specs

AVR: Onkyo 609
Front Spk: Wharfedale diamond 9.6
Surr, Cen, Woofer, Front high : Jamo HCS6 A102.

I need some one's help to set the cross over for surround and front high as I would like to know if it makes some diff even though there is a woofer in loop to handle LF

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back