Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

Awesome setup HTUser... does the Front-High produce good surround effects ? noticeable enuf like those produced by rear surrounds ??

Hi
The front speakers are not placed equidistant from side walls. One is more inside than the other, which I think will affect the sound stage. How do you feel?
Anil.

Awesome setup HTUser... does the Front-High produce good surround effects ? noticeable enuf like those produced by rear surrounds ??

Thanks

Before buying front high speakers, I checked with the current surround back speakers as front high. It was giving good effect, hence I went for the same series as Fronts and surrounds. I tested with many tracks and found that Front high is giving good effects.

Rear surround is used for 7.1/6.1 movies, like Lord of the rings EE, tracks in AIX records songs, demos downloaded from demo world etc.

Hi
The front speakers are not placed equidistant from side walls. One is more inside than the other, which I think will affect the sound stage. How do you feel?
Anil.

Its because of the door, I can't keep it permenantly closed. I sit inline with the TV, and Left/Right speakers are at equal distance and directed towards me. Reflected sound may be creating issue, but I didn't notice any problem.
After buying projector and screen, I am planning to change speaker positions.

Neat set up Enjoy - Like the SUB :)

Thanks

My stereo & ht setup

img8792l.jpg

@ Sachin ..

Gr8 looking set up!
I too require this kinda big floor-mat or carpet in front of my recently acquired TL speakers .... It is looking classy. What material is it?

BTW ..... herez my recent addition (ST 3 .. see signature) for which I am looking around for a 'good' floor cover .... the pics posted elsewhere too ....

http://s1072.photobucket.com/albums/w365/avidyarthy/

Last edited:
Nice setup.

Sorry, is this visible only to me??... FS are behind the racks.. Is it Ok? and also too close to walls? Or it will jump in front while using that like mine..

:) you are right srini , the left tower is behind the rack .. but i need to live with it(100 Sqft room) , tired all other placement options.
Also no audible impact to 5.1 that i can make out. Made sure the bookshelfs have no obstruction.. thats more important :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back