Showcase your audio/video setup here!......

re: Showcase your system including speakers without covers.

Now it looks a real muscle system. Very nice. :clapping:

@avidyarthy - I agree, the classic speakers sounds as good, because the basic principle is still same, there have not been much change in todays speakers either, barring the small advancement in materials used, however, every speaker sounds different..I still remember listening to a very old speaker at my friend's place that sounded fantastic and wow the fuller bass from those strong enclosure.

camerazoom2012031821470.jpg

My simple setup with Sony Bravia, Sony Hifi and Yamaha 571 receiver..will be installing my energy rc-micro and Toshiba 3200 blu-ray player in first week of April. Below the receiver is the silverstone htpc case. The showcase was picked up on the net (wife's selection :p) and my carpenter did the rest for interior decoration.
dsc04512kj.jpg

Thanks..

Last edited:

My simple setup with Sony Bravia, Sony Hifi and Yamaha 571 receiver..will be installing my energy rc-micro and Toshiba 3200 blu-ray player in first week of April. Below the receiver is the silverstone htpc case. The showcase was picked up on the net (wife's selection :p) and my carpenter did the rest for interior decoration.
dsc04512kj.jpg

Thanks..

@Manirraj - Nice one. Just wondering if the speakers are connected to the sony system or the received below the TV ?:licklips:

Yes, the room is decent size at 13 x 20 ft. Speakers are JBL 4410a, subwoofer is 18" x 2. Believe me, these speakers are not too small for the room size. These speakers have a tweeter, 5" midrange and 10" woofer each. I had the Ascend Accoustics before and those were not small either.

See my signature for more details on the speakers.

Yes, the room is decent size at 13 x 20 ft. Speakers are JBL 4410a, subwoofer is 18" x 2. Believe me, these speakers are not too small for the room size. These speakers have a tweeter, 5" midrange and 10" woofer each. I had the Ascend Accoustics before and those were not small either.

See my signature for more details on the speakers.

18" Sub ???? :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Yep. two of those.
:yahoo:

@svkndv - Nice system 1 do you use a sub as well?

No, I do not have a sub. Planning to buy a sub and center channel. Both the requirement are listed in "wanted" section. If a second-hand not available then only I go for new due to obviou$ reasons.

@Manirraj - Nice one. Just wondering if the speakers are connected to the sony system or the received below the TV ?:licklips:

Presently I have connected the sony speakers to my yamaha receiver till my energy speakers arrive in the first week of april. Will be moving my sony hifi system to my master bedroom and empty the space for a DIY subwoofer (yet to build).

Thanks.

My Setup

01dsc6491.jpg

Front view

02dsc6444.jpg

Rack and Front Speakers

03dsc6504.jpg

Diagonal view from Right

04dsc6467.jpg

View from Rear

05dsc6461.jpg

View from Front

06dsc6435.jpg

Diagonal view from Left

07dsc6514.jpg

Close up view of Rack

Planning to add 3D Projector and screen in future

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back