The Movies I Liked

Hi,

Just finished watching "The Thomas Crown Affair" 1999, starring Pierce Brosnan.

605f.jpg

Must watch for Pierce Brosnan's fans!

Last edited:
moon.jpg

A low budget science fiction movie starring Sam Rockwell, one of the best actors in Hollywood who manages to carry the film on his shoulders since he is the only real character in the entire movie.

3:10 To Yuma [2007][Bluray]

3:10 to Yuma (2007)

A very good Crime/Drama movie,and typical western style cowboys shown. Very good performance by Crowe and Bale.

Appaloosa [2008][Bluray]

Appaloosa (2008)

Another typical western style cowboy movie, and good performance by Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen.

cheers

Hi,

The following are the list of the Hindi movies I like(d); though I can't understand a bit, I loved these movies and could interpret every bit of them.

1. Tare Zameen Par 2007
taarezameenpar.jpg

2. Black 2005
black5P.jpg

3. Dil Chata Hai
4. Dil se
5. Chak de India.
6. Lagaan 2001
7. Jab we met.
9. Mr. India 1987 (I was 3 years old, think I saw this movie in a theatre in Hosur with my dad and his friends)
10. Kaho nah pyaar hai.
11. Rang de basanti
12. A Wednesday
13. Road
14. Satya 1998
15. Kuch Kuch Hota hai

:ohyeah::yahoo::lol:

The Hunt for Red October

Soviets create a new nuclear submarine that runs silent due to a revolutionary propulsion system. Russian sub captain defects, goal of taking it to the U.S.A. to prevent the Russians from using the sub to wreak nuclear (missile) war against the U.S. Lots of plot turns and twists in this high-tech thriller.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/

Last edited:
"The Shining"--1980

neither fast action graphics nor awesome surround....but spine chilling for sure...it bet the shit out of me around 1PM... a must watch for horror, terror, psycho movie buffs

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back