The Movies I Liked

2012 [2009][Bluray, when it releases]

2012 (2009/I)

Hi, just came back from the cinema hall, absolutely stunning VFX, some nice Drama inbetween, good cinematography, overall story is OK.......not so great, but must watch for VFX and Sound (it's ultimate).

cheers.

this one is the king of destructive movies , roland emmerich rules in this department

in one word , the movie is mindblowing

saw it in theatre , vision cinema (bangalore )
peace of advice kindly dont go to this theatre , there cant be a bad theatre then this , this was my first visit there
the SQ is extremly harsh
PQ looks as though its beamed via an outdated / ancient PJ, the pic is like a pirated copy on a VCD!!!
seating pathetic
and if u see the floor u wud run ,such is the state of this pathetic vision cinema in bnglr
surprised to see this in times of advancing technolgy

except the tik prices are north bound!!

harry potter -half blood prince (bd)

wondering what the hype was all about when this movie hit the screens abt 2 months back??????

this one is a total dissapointment / trash:mad:

this BD can be used as a reference to chk out the black levels of most projectors / displays

this one is the king of destructive movies , roland emmerich rules in this department

in one word , the movie is mindblowing

saw it in theatre , vision cinema (bangalore )
peace of advice kindly dont go to this theatre , there cant be a bad theatre then this , this was my first visit there
the SQ is extremly harsh
PQ looks as though its beamed via an outdated / ancient PJ, the pic is like a pirated copy on a VCD!!!
seating pathetic
and if u see the floor u wud run ,such is the state of this pathetic vision cinema in bnglr
surprised to see this in times of advancing technolgy

except the tik prices are north bound!!
really great work of special effects ..liked it 2012 a movie that must be enjoyed in good multiplex..watched in fame (previously symphony) hall very good speakers and ticket prices.

not just "nice"; ""awesome"" is more like it.
a hard hitting slice of history.
but i suggest one should read up the history a bit to appreciate the movie.

+1. This movie had some of the best sound effects I've ever experienced. Too bad the setup didn't do justice to it...

A much hyped movie which will be released worldwide(incl. India) on Dec 18. The visuals are stunning and I fell in love with the movie trailer.

The movie is supposed to have surprassed all visual imagery technologies (by allowing 3d without needing the glasses) and the sound track is by the same guy who gave us Titanic (so is the director).

Watch the trailer in HD and be amazed Apple - Movie Trailers - Avatar

For movie details check out the movie site Avatar Official Movie Website | In Cinemas December 18

A much hyped movie which will be released worldwide(incl. India) on Dec 18. The visuals are stunning and I fell in love with the movie trailer.

The movie is supposed to have surprassed all visual imagery technologies (by allowing 3d without needing the glasses) and the sound track is by the same guy who gave us Titanic (so is the director).

Watch the trailer in HD and be amazed Apple - Movie Trailers - Avatar

For movie details check out the movie site Avatar Official Movie Website | In Cinemas December 18

Hi,

Avatar is indeed a good Visual Effects movie.(10yrs for production time.) The stereoscopic 3D technolgy is an amazing invention, unfortunately since it's new it will not be available in INDIA:sad:, infact B'lore still does not have a 3D theater as of now.:mad:(I had to go to Chennai to see UP in 3D and they were using bad projectors and glasses:sad:). Wonder when it will be there.

I'm planing to go to Singapore to see this movie in 3D.;):D

cheers

Hi,

Avatar is indeed a good Visual Effects movie.(10yrs for production time.) The stereoscopic 3D technolgy is an amazing invention, unfortunately since it's new it will not be available in INDIA:sad:, infact B'lore still does not have a 3D theater as of now.:mad:(I had to go to Chennai to see UP in 3D and they were using bad projectors and glasses:sad:). Wonder when it will be there.

I'm planing to go to Singapore to see this movie in 3D.;):D

cheers

aneel
jst read a few days back that Urvashi in bangalore is being done up mainly to screen Avataar in 3D , kindly chk write up in TOI ,about 3-4 days back , there was a write up on this and also the new projector being installed in the theatre

I Am Legend [2007][Bluray w/ alternate ending]

I Am Legend (2007)

A good Drama/Thriller movie. Nice cinematography, visuals. Good sound, especially the opening sequence where Will Smith race's through the streets of NYC in a Mustang hunting down dinner (deers).

cheers.

I Am Legend [2007][Bluray w/ alternate ending]

I Am Legend (2007)

A good Drama/Thriller movie. Nice cinematography, visuals. Good sound, especially the opening sequence where Will Smith race's through the streets of NYC in a Mustang hunting down dinner (deers).

cheers.

with the new trinity sub , this movie on blu ray really shook everything:yahoo:

awesome on BRD , DTS HD MA

I just finished watching "Once" which won oscar for best song.

tt0907657

Recommended for guitar and music fans!

Hi,

I'm a hardcore fan of Jackie Chan/Bruce Lee (and martial arts ofcourse). So here are a list of my fav Jackie Chan movies. I really like the comic involved in his fight choreography as opposed to that of Bruce Lee who exhibits as ture martial arts master. Apart from these 2, I also like Chuck Noris and Sammo Hung ....... oops!! that's a long description, so here goes the list,

Half A Loaf Of Kungfu [1980][DVD]
City Hunter [1993][DVD]
Crime Story [1993][DVD]
Dragon Fist [1979][DVD]
Dragon Lord [1982][DVD]
Dragons Forever [1988][DVD]
Drunken Master [1978][HDDVD]
Drunken Master II aka The Legend of Drunken Master [1994][HDDVD]
Fearless Hyena I/II [1979/1980][DVD]
Armour of Gods I/II [1987/1991][DVD]
Rumble in the Bronx [1995][HDDVD]
Master with Cracked Fingers [1971][DVD]
Mr. Nice Guy [1997][DVD]
New Fist of Fury [1976][DVD]
Police Story 1/2/3/4 [1985/1988/1992/1996][DVD]
Rush Hour 1/2/3 [1998/2001/2007][Bluray]
Shangai Knights/Noon [2003/2000][Bluray]
Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin [1978][DVD]
The Young Master [1980][DVD]
Who Am I? [1998][HDDVD]

The Magnificent Butcher [1979][DVD]----- This is Sammo Hungs movie, not Jackie Chan.

cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back