Thinking upgrading but it's too difficult.

I was in this exact situation sometime back with 2600 receiver.
I got norge concerto gold amp, and fiio bta30 pro and created a music chain with my platinum achals.
One downside is I have to switch speaker connection everytime I switch between avr and amp.
But the sq that I get in my music chain is completely different from that of avr. The amp stays true to the source.
Thanks

I was in this exact situation sometime back with 2600 receiver.
I got norge concerto gold amp, and fiio bta30 pro and created a music chain with my platinum achals.
One downside is I have to switch speaker connection everytime I switch between avr and amp.
But the sq that I get in my music chain is completely different from that of avr. The amp stays true to the source.
Thanks
If in the future you are planning to change your integrated amp, then there are ones with HT bypass mode where you dont need to switch the fronts since they will always be connected to your integrated amp. Your integrated amp will act as a power amp in HT mode for the avr.

If in the future you are planning to change your integrated amp, then there are ones with HT bypass mode where you dont need to switch the fronts since they will always be connected to your integrated amp. Your integrated amp will act as a power amp in HT mode for the avr.
Layman question - For the integrated amp to act as a poweramp in ht mode for the avr, shouldn't it be connected to the avr somehow sir? My avr doesn't have pre-outs.

Layman question - For the integrated amp to act as a poweramp in ht mode for the avr, shouldn't it be connected to the avr somehow sir? My avr doesn't have pre-outs.
I don't have an integrated amp. The integrated amp mostly will go to the avr preout if I am not mistaken.
Not sure how else it can be connected without preouts in an avr.

ou\
Yes, Your HT receiver needs to have an pre out AND your int Amp needs to have a Power Amp in ( not Pre in)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back