Voltage Stabiliser

Please suggest good quality voltage stabiliser by which I can protect my oled tv & other gadgets. Thanks

Hi Dibyendu,

You may need to calculate the approximate total voltage consumed by your entire system along with a little headroom in case if you need to add more devices in the future & for the stabiliser to prevent tripping off in the case of heavy load.
The reliable & popular ones are Vertex & Krykard, though there may be others too. Avoid Vguard digi 200( I have one) since ouput voltage is way off 230 volts most of the time & it may generally suffice for a TV, low output Hifi systems & set top box. Krykard is a bit cheaper, lighter & smaller as compared to Vertex.
Pls enquire about their dimensions & weight too along with their capacity since some of them may be huge & heavy.

Hi Dibyendu,

You may need to calculate the approximate total voltage consumed by your entire system along with a little headroom in case if you need to add more devices in the future & for the stabiliser to prevent tripping off in the case of heavy load.
The reliable & popular ones are Vertex & Krykard, though there may be others too. Avoid Vguard digi 200( I have one) since ouput voltage is way off 230 volts most of the time & it may generally suffice for a TV, low output Hifi systems & set top box. Krykard is a bit cheaper, lighter & smaller as compared to Vertex.
Pls enquire about their dimensions & weight too along with their capacity since some of them may be huge & heavy.
Thanks for your cordial message

go for vertex or krykard, they are very good , initially expensive but you will get reliable long life

Using vertex since 6yrs. No issues at all. They customise it to suit your specifications. Yes it’s heavy but in stabilizers it means heavy duty! Might cost you double but, online ups makes sense than stabilizer!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back