new subwoofer help

W
Dont need tactile transducer. Its a motor like stuff attached to the chair we are sitting in (or may be chait with inbuilt motor) that vibrates depending on the bass...its more physical which we are not into yet😜.

Forgot to mention previously about subwoofer and bass
Inside menu- speakers-manual setup-crossover- front- set to 'full range'
And then
Pcome back into the advanced menu- low frequency effects-distribution- front - set to '-20db'
Can increase this -20db depending on how much low frequency your front towers can handle. Initially keep this to -20db for atleast a year and let the speakers season well and then increase it. Initially they will handle well even at 0(zero) db but then speakers will take the hot sooner. If seasoned well speakers can do wonders later!
Hy full range i have dali opticon 2 mk2 . I am confused between lfe+mains or lfe for sterro music playback

I did not know getting subwoofer to work at its best is pain on the S dont know how mnay weeks will it take
Well since may be you are new it feels so. But then once we get it to work, the feeling of achievment (a feat) and thats more satisfying for me nowadays caz the real music that I want to hear is far away of my reach😅😜...
Jokes apart since you got a single woofer may be audysy would do it right...but then checking again opens up the full potential...
Its like buying a ferrari and feeling lazy to drive it more than 60kmph😉

W

Hy full range i have dali opticon 2 mk2 . I am confused between lfe+mains or lfe for sterro music playback
Denon has tweaked a lot of stuff in the settings i guess. Try out all possibilities and let us know the differences you hear!!🙌
For me without lfe + mains there is one big hole in 2 channel music.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back