Owners' Thread - Apple Iphone & Ipod

Hi all. I have a UK Iphone 3G 8GB o2 service with 4.2.1 iOS. I had got the phone unlocked ad of course jailbroken. It worked fine for sometime. But one day I just saw the network signal bar to 1 and calls service failing.

I guess the UNLOCK has gone! What are my options? Is there any other problem? How do I resolve the problem? Any suggestions?

The net features are working fine with wifi.

Hi,

I would like to get factory unlocked iPhone 4 (32GB) from US.

My relative is in Illinois

Which is the best way to get factory unlocked 32GB iPhone there at best price

regards,
HTuser
Do not get the iphone4 from the US, get one from Canada if possible. Its better to get a factory unlocked iphone that unlocking it later. The best prices I have heard is 25k Rs. for a 16GB iphone4 from Hongkong, with factory unlock.

i have bought one today as i got slightly bored og my iphone3g.
got it at pretty much the same price as you mentioning from HK. it was not factory unlock but gevey

guys i had a query...

i use the the Safari on my iphone 3G. But since the last few days after i search something in google and once i get the results when i click on "Options" i only see 2 options... Cached and Similar. I can't see the "Mobile Formatted" option anymore.

Can someone guide me as to how can i get the "Mobile Formatted" Option back ? I am on 4.1 version.

Regards,

Rana.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back