Owners' Thread - Apple Iphone & Ipod

There is LED flash on the phone. I'll try and capture one in pitch dark conditions.

Gobble - I'll try and take few more pictures. When I took this picture there was too much of light outside. But this one doesn't come with colour balancing etc.

Adding few pic's I took y'day, There was too much of Ambient light y'day.

bridgej.jpg

otherz.jpg

what time of the day was it? - looks like the sun sets at 10.30pm at the place where you are

Dear Teky,

You have been ruling this thread since yesterday! Those are wonderful pictures out of the iphone4, awesome. You have got some good skills! Are you referring to red-colored ducks that were kayaking!:ohyeah:

Looks like you are trying to deliver an indirect message - I aint buying it now!

Cheers!

Such a disappointment it was, I took my friends as well and they started teasing me as well.

what time of the day was it? - looks like the sun sets at 10.30pm at the place where you are

It was 10.00 in the Morning, Yeah and it sets only at around 9.30 - 10.00 PM these days.

well, then -

you are in SPAIN-

and the rain in spain - stays mainly on the plain!

Suri ji- You got it wrong. I'm in UK :)

But I wish I wish I was in Spain today - Eagerly waiting for the match to start. Hopefully they win and Spain erupts :yahoo:

Just an update. My iPhone 4 is going back. Terrible data speeds over 3G when I'm holding on my left hand. It's otherwise a nice phone and sad to see it go. I'm not trying to squeeze the phone as in the YouTube videos. Jus hold it for typing and it dies.

Just an update. My iPhone 4 is going back. Terrible data speeds over 3G when I'm holding on my left hand. It's otherwise a nice phone and sad to see it go. I'm not trying to squeeze the phone as in the YouTube videos. Jus hold it for typing and it dies.

:mad::mad::sad::sad:

I just thought of giving some comments( appreciation) about the photos/hd recording you have posted...Ok reserve it for your next posting with your new iphone.

Regards

:mad::mad::sad::sad:

I just thought of giving some comments( appreciation) about the photos/hd recording you have posted...Ok reserve it for your next posting with your new iphone.

Regards

It's indeed Sad - But I've got a full refund on the phone now. I'll be waiting until Apple fix it, Else my upgrade will be directly to iPhone 5 :)

why did you return it there are still lot of takers, including me ;)

anm - I don't think it's useful. Especially in India where we have mobile signal problems. Even when I've full bars it drops down to 1 or nil, imagine the plight in India.

so are you sticking to the 3gs?

Yes - I'm going back. The local person who agreed to buy didn't pick-up the phone till now so I just told him not to. Seems there is a press conference tomorrow from Apple and OS 4.1 is already available for developers. The update however hasn't still cured the problem, So awaiting what is being announced in tomorrow's conference.

I read on macrumors that there may be a recall.

It'll be a huge surprise like Indian football team winning world cup. I don't think they will do it, simply talk about how big the sucess has been and it's only affecting a handful of users. They won't even provide free bumper believe me, But if they do recall or provide some fix at a local apple store I'll be first in the queue to buy one.

Hi!

I am looking to upgrade from my Motorola A1200 to either an Apple or An Android. My main use will be as a phone operating in India.. The most important function I need is to be able to see, for all the contacts stored in the phone address book, the incoming caller's Company name & if possible Dept & notes. Is there any app which can do this without having to dial back to some online database?

Also can a jailbroken Iphone access apps on Itunes?

thanks

Sridhar

Hi!

I am looking to upgrade from my Motorola A1200 to either an Apple or An Android. My main use will be as a phone operating in India.. The most important function I need is to be able to see, for all the contacts stored in the phone address book, the incoming caller's Company name & if possible Dept & notes. Is there any app which can do this without having to dial back to some online database?

Also can a jailbroken Iphone access apps on Itunes?

thanks

Sridhar

I don't think there is any App to do this, Although in the contacts information you can see company name, additional information but they don't display that during a incoming call.

Oh yes, a JB phone can still access apps from the iTunes.

teky, so what's the decision now?

I'm not buying it until they fix the problem. Giving away free bumpers isn't the solution, So my upgrade is straight onto 4GS or 5.

Just picked up my iPhone 4 :yahoo: It is sold out everywhere here and a long waiting list in most stores. I called around and finally found one store that had 4 pieces in exactly and hour before I called. I drove down and picked it up...the sales girl was like "sir you are so lucky!" and she was right! I have friends who pre-ordered it and STILL haven't gotten it in hand. Here I was deciding to get it this one morning and had it in my hand 2 hours later. :p

Only thing I hate is the 2 GB data limit. I have to see how it works out for me, but everything else about the phone is really great. It is very quick and snappy when executing actions. It has a fantastic display and the feel of the phone is extremely high quality. I thought the signal issue would be bad, but haven't lost any bars in most areas I am in 90% of the time.

Overall, I'm very happy so far. Great phone!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back