The Movies I Liked

Today watched these beauties​

(1) The Lincoln Lawyer (2011)The Lincoln Lawyer is a brilliant movie about the flaws in the justice system.Matthew McConaughey has given his may be the best performance. A MUST WATCH, My 4.4/5 stars.:)

(2) Limitless (2011) Its a very good action-thriller. A MUST WATCH, my 4.5/5 stars.

Source Code - A must watch. Amazing movie.

61b1NGNlYDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Conviction

A working mother puts herself through law school in an effort to represent her brother, who has been wrongfully convicted of murder and has exhausted his chances to appeal his conviction through public defenders.

Conviction (2010) - IMDb

V.

Up In The Air...

A great movie about firing people from jobs and collecting miles, mastered by the great George Cloony. A must watch.

51c96IfiB4L._AA300_.jpg

Basic question:

Do you guys get original DVD/BR copy and watch ? Or do you download from torrents ( if so could you pls mention the links) . I used to watch originals from BIGFLIX when it had stores ( now they made only online and it sucks as you have plan a lot ahead) on my Onkyo HTS 3300 and it was very good experience with all surround effects.
But now i dont' have proper source to get original copies. So i was wondering all the guys in this forum who watch on their HT are DVD originals only?

My setup is Laptop (with HDMI) + onkyo HTS3300. Planning for 40" LCD soon when my budget permits.

Sorry guys for posting this if is not relevant to this thread..

TRUE GRIT - A movie about strong revenge. A must watch.

Have to watch the 1969 flick of the same name and story. It won an Oscar.

514ZUZRgPKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Aadukalam-Tamil

Saw this movie recently.It was like reading a serious tamil novel.The director and the hero should be praised for their guts really.Though the core of the movie is the usual betrayal,love and human emotions its really some thing the way the director goes about his story telling.All the actors have done a really good job.Dhanush gives his best performance to date.Writer Jayabalan for a reluctant first time actor has done a great job.Though G V Prakash's 'aathe aathe' is more popular, i love the 'Otha sollale' song and the spontaneous dance the hero breaks in when the girl tells she loves him. Director Vetrimaran should be encouraged to give more meaningful movies like this.Its heartening to note that a movie like this is a biggest hit among the pongal releases.

cheers,
sri

Couldn't agree with you more. I had a chance to watch this movie yesterday and liked it a lot. Though lately I was rather disgusted with certain news/rumors about Tamil film industry.

PS: The spontaneous dance's originality is doubtful since I remember Prabhu Deva doing a similar act in some movie :indifferent14:

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back