The Movies I Liked

Recently i watched two movies, BURIED and THE GAME. Both were good thrillers. Hopefully most of you must have watched it.. If not, and if you like thrillers , then i feel they are must.

Nothing But The Truth...

This is a great movie... A must watch with a mind blowing ending.

51pKLFyM6sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Yesterday, was a movie day and watched these, which were very enjoyable... I hope, I get more days like this.

The Smurfs 3D - a very good and must watch.
51cwBb5aTHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Brothers - A Very Entertaining and Gripping flick.
51v%2BRFt-p1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sanctum - An okay movie. Watchable once.
51tCGcDD3WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Lincoln Lawyer - A must watch. Great edge pounding drama.
51NnLiDfn1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Was so much into movies on Sunday, that I took off from office on Monday and continued the same experience to enjoy movies.

Back to office today.

Prime - released in 2005, a great romantic, comedy movie. A must watch.
51FhMHC4IYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Primal Fear - what a movie.... I must say.... All about a murder and lot of court scenes. Great acting by Richard Gere.
51MYC25FDBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Man On Fire - A good touchy movie.
51RY39CY14L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Shawshank Redemption - A true top of all movies. Watchable multiple times.
51Q3AOpG8WL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^^. No doubt Shawshank redemption is a must watch movie. I watched it twice and is top in my list.

Movies i watched this week:

1.Paul (2011) - IMDb - Good one time watch

2. The Illusionist (2006) - IMDb - good movie

3.The Illusionist (2010) - IMDb - a very good animation

4. I Am Number Four (2011) - IMDb - one time watch sci-fi movie

5. Life Blu-Ray - Must watch.

You bet... these movies/docus are great. Especially, The Illusionist is just an amazing movie. Life, will be watching next week as I have not received it yet.

Thanks for other suggestions.

^^. Two more disks are yet to be watched in 'Life'. Each disk is around 3 hours and there are four of them. You will really like 'Life'. Don't forget 'Planet Earth', another wonder.

^^. Two more disks are yet to be watched in 'Life'. Each disk is around 3 hours and there are four of them. You will really like 'Life'. Don't forget 'Planet Earth', another wonder.

Ya, already saw 2 episodes of Planet Earth. Have ordered even Yellowstone and Wild China along with Life.

Reviews were great for them. I saw some sample videos of both and looked great. Its good to build a visual library of these amazing works.

Philadelphia - Denzel Washington & Tom Hanks. What a masterpiece which is not to be missed. I bet you will not, regret.

5113HR9MJAL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Kramer vs Kramer - A must watch... Akele hum akele tum, the Hindi movie was plagiarized from this awarded English flick.

51K11031JCL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This one really rocks

the cgi generated ceaser is class apart

great action, very enjoyable

watched @ Urvashi ,bangalore , the new DLP projection and Meyer sound system is a great experience!!

Last edited:
watched these over the weekend

(1)
images
The ward (2010):- A Horror thriller centered on an institutionalized young woman who becomes terrorized by a ghost. Good movie with a surprise finish. Director:John Carpenter.

(2)
images
The Clinic (2010):Horror | Mystery, While traveling across country with her fiance, the main character wakes alone in an isolated clinic which turns out to be a worst nightmare.Nice movie but only a one time watch.

(3)
images
Paranoid Park (2007):Crime, Drama, Mystery. A teenager's life begins to fray after he is involved in the accidental death of a security guard.

(4)
images
The Ruins (2008):-Horror, Thriller, A group of friends whose leisurely Mexican holiday takes a turn for the worse when they, along with a fellow tourist embark on a remote archaeological dig in the jungle, where something evil lives among the ruins. A must watch, a new kind of horror movie, but a good one.

(5)
images
The Odd Couple II (1998): Adventure, Comedy. A must watch, Don't miss this. Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon are the best funniest duo.

Last edited:
Ya, already saw 2 episodes of Planet Earth. Have ordered even Yellowstone and Wild China along with Life.

Reviews were great for them. I saw some sample videos of both and looked great. Its good to build a visual library of these amazing works.

I have the BBC Planet Earth series on my HDD recorded in HD,
Fantastic I would say A must have

All David Lean's movies

Dr Zivago
Far From The Madding Crowd
Lawrence Of Arabia
Ryan's Daughter
Gandhi
Bridge On The River Kwai

All enjoyable movies, surely worth a watch , the first 2 are romantics (usually hate them :mad:but ended up liking both these:lol:)

Shaitan , definetly worth a watch starts of as a fun movie ends up as a good thriller

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back