The Movies I Liked

Yesterday watched.... Drive Angry.
Cage at his best.

Indeed a hell of a ride.

51fFSrlIUxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched Rango and have to say it turns out to be a disappintment for me as i was expecting another hit animation comedy but it was everything but comedy.
:mad:

Anyone seen a (circa) 90's movie called Sneakers? It had a nice/gripping plot. I liked it very much.

sneakers-movie-poster-1992-1010470576.jpg

Thanks for suggesting this movie. As per the reviews the movie is a must have in ones library. Shall definitely keep this movie on top of my watch list.

Watched Rango and have to say it turns out to be a disappintment for me as i was expecting another hit animation comedy but it was everything but comedy.
:mad:
Then I think you posted on the wrong thread. There is an equivalent "... I disliked" thread. :cool:

Cheers.

Thanks for suggesting this movie. As per the reviews the movie is a must have in ones library. Shall definitely keep this movie on top of my watch list.

Sure. Available on DVD. I am waiting for a BD release. But it may be a long wait as it is not a "hot favourite".

Watched Black Swan yesterday night.
What a marvelous movie. Stunning acting by Natalie Portman.

A must have in ones collection.

51oKV0ZuhJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If your looking movie on story line and good Picturisation. Here goes my list

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Matrix
3. LOTR
4. Lawrence of Arabia (old movie don't expect PQ)
5. Lion of the Dessert (old movie don't expect PQ)

for time being this is my 2 cent contribution

Watched and loved Sneakers, thanks just4kix.

Munich (2005) - IMDb
Great Movie, complex and engaging based on a real life story on how Israel planned its revenge on the Black September terrorist group who attacked Israeli athletes during the munich olympic games.

Has its moments of suspense, emotion and action and some pretty good acting by Eric Bana (didnt realise he was the same guy as the crappy Hulk movie).

The beast movie I have seen till now is A walk to remember the different story I have ever seen not only a love story but different story which made a super hit in the box office

IT ALL ENDS.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2.

Do not miss it people.

Magnificent, enthralling, magical and bursting with emotions - the best ever conclusion to an adapted franchise on screen. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley in the last frame as lights fade out had my heart sinking and rejoicing at the same time. You have to see it to feel it.

Take a bow David Yates and Steve Kloves. Can't wait to experience it for the second time.

(This movie will be a good test for black levels ;)).

Last edited:
The following are some movies I liked:

1. Inception
2. Cast Away
3. Gladiator
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Godfather 1 & 2
6. The Illusionist
7. The Pianist
8. The Others
9. Chocolat
10. The Matrix

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back