The Movies I Liked

The Killer

A Stranger, A Taxi Driver, A Bad Girl, A Night Of Love And Death

*ing: Emraan Hashmi, Irfaan Khan

The movie was released around a year ago, Irfaan, has performed very good, with a nice story line.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: In a pack of cards, the king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

The Killer

A Stranger, A Taxi Driver, A Bad Girl, A Night Of Love And Death

*ing: Emraan Hashmi, Irfaan Khan

The movie was released around a year ago, Irfaan, has performed very good, with a nice story line.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: In a pack of cards, the king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

hi,instead of this u shd have watched COLLATERAL

Separate Lies - Thriller

"A mesmerizing look at sex, lies and infidelity"

Emity Watson - Tom Wilkinson - Rupert Everett

The story is about secrets and lies that spiral out of control in this suspense thriller.

Subash, thanks for the information on collateral, was the killer copied from collateral?

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The digestive juices of crocodiles are so strong that they can digest a steel nail.

KHOYA KHOYA CHAND

A slow movie and well directed by Sudhir Mishra. Since the story takes place around 1965 costumes, sets all reflect the same. Interesting thing is the color tone used in the movie. But not a must watch.

Thanks,
Prakash.

KHOYA KHOYA CHAND

A slow movie and well directed by Sudhir Mishra. Since the story takes place around 1965 costumes, sets all reflect the same. Interesting thing is the color tone used in the movie. But not a must watch.

Thanks,
Prakash.

An excellent movie, in my opinion. This was easily better than the much hyped Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi which was also set in a particular period. Soha Ali Khan has come up with a spell binding performance in this movie and the music is divine in Khoya Khoya Chaand.

The colour tone is something I really liked - the authenticity even more. Should watch, in my opinion.

An excellent movie, in my opinion. This was easily better than the much hyped Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi which was also set in a particular period. Soha Ali Khan has come up with a spell binding performance in this movie and the music is divine in Khoya Khoya Chaand.

The colour tone is something I really liked - the authenticity even more. Should watch, in my opinion.

I loved this move and may be i shall do a repeat watch too. i said "not a must watch" thinking this movie is not for everyone. Even my wife who watched the movie with me grew impatient after sometime telling its very slow ;)

Thanks,
Prakash

watched this:

200px-21_grams_movie.jpg

Another Innaritu classic. Excellent performances and good script. But I felt the non-linear narration was a bit overdone in the movie. While it worked very well in Memento and AmoresPerros, it feels too haphazard in this movie. Figure this - it would take you a good 30-40 minutes to get a clue of whats happening on screen ! But apart from that, the movie is very good with some great music, and after a while you kind of get used to the narrative style. The ending is executed very well and can't think of a better way. Overall, another master piece right along with AmoresPerros.

I loved this move and may be i shall do a repeat watch too. i said "not a must watch" thinking this movie is not for everyone. Even my wife who watched the movie with me grew impatient after sometime telling its very slow ;)

Thanks,
Prakash

My wife and I simply fell head over heels with the movie and its music. The sufi accented music is really nice. I wish it was a tad better recorded and that an audio CD for this title was a bit more easily available. Alas!

Separate Lies - Thriller

"A mesmerizing look at sex, lies and infidelity"

Emity Watson - Tom Wilkinson - Rupert Everett

The story is about secrets and lies that spiral out of control in this suspense thriller.

Subash, thanks for the information on collateral, was the killer copied from collateral?

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The digestive juices of crocodiles are so strong that they can digest a steel nail.
hi Vinay
have not seen KILLER ,heard it was copied from COLLATERAL,,,but collateral was a real edge of the seat thriller

hi Vinay
have not seen KILLER ,heard it was copied from COLLATERAL,,,but collateral was a real edge of the seat thriller

both taxi 9211, killer were copies of COLLATERAL. While taxi no. 9211 was more "influenced" , killer was a carbon copy. Such a shame when ppl copy and don't even acknowledge the original. Sad !

Last edited:
both taxi 9211, killer were copies of COLLATERAL. While taxi no. 9211 was more "influenced" , killer was a carbon copy. Such a shame when ppl copy and don't even acknowledge the original. Sad !

i dont think taxi 9211 was copied from Collateral,,,they were totally different,,and taxi 9211 was a very well made and enjoyable flick!!

i dont think taxi 9211 was copied from Collateral,,,they were totally different,,and taxi 9211 was a very well made and enjoyable flick!!

I am under impression that Taxi 9211 is adapted from "Changing Lanes" starring Ben Affelek and Morgan Freeman(?)

TRADE

A Must watch. It is about human trafficking. Girls/womens/boys are kidnapped from Mexico and brought into US and they auction them in the internet for forced sex. Buyers are from worldwide. Story is about a 13 yr old girl who gets kidnapped. Her brother comes in search of her and is accompanied by a police officer "Kevin Kline"(has acted very well). No heroism, No gun fights, realistic to the core and a touching movie.

Photography and BGM is good. The color tone used in the movie is excellent.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Attachments

• 200px-Tradeposter.jpg
    200px-Tradeposter.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 77
200px-Speed_racer_ver5_xlg.jpg

One of the best movies to come in 2008. And to know that it did not do well at the box office - such a shame. The humor is just right and blends in nicely with the adrenaline pumping racing events. The thing that catches the eye is of course the color palette - gorgeous and pleasing to the eyes. 26" TV and DVD does not do justice to this awesome movie, blu ray and a projector screen or a movie theater is what this movie deserves to be seen in.

Best racer I've seen in a long time. Highly recommended - 9/10.

200px-Speed_racer_ver5_xlg.jpg

One of the best movies to come in 2008. And to know that it did not do well at the box office - such a shame. The humor is just right and blends in nicely with the adrenaline pumping racing events. The thing that catches the eye is of course the color palette - gorgeous and pleasing to the eyes. 26" TV and DVD does not do justice to this awesome movie, blu ray and a projector screen or a movie theater is what this movie deserves to be seen in.

Best racer I've seen in a long time. Highly recommended - 9/10.

hi VINT ,,u must be Kidding ,cudnt sit through this crap even for 15mins!!! it would have been better off if they would have made it a fully animated flick rather than those cheap graphics

hi VINT ,,u must be Kidding ,cudnt sit through this crap even for 15mins!!! it would have been better off if they would have made it a fully animated flick rather than those cheap graphics

Actually it wasn't cheap graphics, it was borrowed from the anime/Manga of the same name and it did justice to the source material. The colorful and Cutish presentation is intended.

Have you watched the anime series or read the manga ?

Last edited:
Actually it wasn't cheap graphics, it was borrowed from the anime/Manga of the same name and it did justice to the source material. The colorful and Cutish presentation is intended.

Have you watched the anime series or read the manga ?

hi vint ,not into that stuff

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back