The Movies I Liked

Yesterday saw ARMAGEDDON (1st time) on HT.

Very good story,Aud is full of sur effect.Video is also good.
Gr8 HT experience.

Into The Blue - Thriller

Treasure Has It's Price

Starring Paul Walker - Jessica Alba

It is a story about the two divers who dream of finding hidden treasure, when they take some friends on this extreme sport adventure, they run into sharks and a pirate ship rumored to contain millions of dollars in gold, and how a ruthless gang of deadly criminals come to know of this treasure, followed with good action scenes.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The smallest bird in the world is the hummingbird. It weights about 35 grams.

Probably the only movie I sat through because of Jessica Alba...

Midnight Run - Action

Robert De Niro - Charles Grodin

The story is about a ex-cop, an accountant's embezzlement of $15 Million, cross country chase.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: Electricity doesn't move through a wire but through a field around the wire.

Recently watched "Lorenzo's Oil", based on a real life story, a must watch

Its based on a couple's fight to save their only son suffering from ALD, it takes you through the reality of medical research profession and the extent to which a parent can go, where nobody can reach.I will remember this movie throughout my life..."really great story ...watch it" :)

Yesterday night watched " The Fugitive". though its a repeat i watched it after a long time.

A cool interesting thriller. Harrison ford and Tommy Lee Jones are superb in that movie.

Thanks,
Prakash

hi , sorry actually it was AWAKE ,got confused !! Eye is jst abt average but still a dekho for ms Alba!

Ms. Alba is a sight for sore eyes. My wife is tired of the number of times I have seen and made her see the Fantastic Four series and Sin City.

Oldboy, Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, and Lady Vengeance all by Chan-wook Park. Extremely violent by some standards, but really good and different kind of movie making. Unfortunately I have only got in the Korean language with subtitles in English, but still very good.

Inside Man - A Heist Thriller

Denzel Washington - Clive Owen - Jodie Foster

The story is about a crime thriller. A tough cop, a clever bank robber and a power broker fuel a dangerous game of cat and mouse full of hidden agendas and explosive surprises.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The Romans made the first Popsicle. They took some ice, added flavour to it and licked it.

Mind Hunters - Thriller

The killer isn't any smarter than they are that's because it's one of them.

The Story:

Seven FBI agents vying to become psychological profilers are sent to a remote island to pass one final test before their selection - to track down a fictitious serial killer, but when the agents start dying one by one, they realize that there is an actual killer on the island - and not only that, it's one of the agents themselves.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards.

15 Minutes - Thriller

Robert De Niro

Some people will kill for their ... 15 Minutes.

The story is about European criminals coming to new york city to pick up their share of a heist score, how one of them steal a video camera and start filming the activities, both legal and illegal, followed by American media circus.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: Emperor Penguins can stay underwater as long as 18 minutes.

VERTICAL LIMIT

I have seen this movie before in theatre. I got the dvd last weekend and watched yesterday night. Was very impressive. I feel this movie can be used as a reference dvd. Since it has been shot mostly in show, we can easily test the contrast and brightness of a tv. We were amazed to see the picture quality in the newly bought 29" CRT panasonic tv(bye to palsmas and lcd's ;).

Also the surround effect is awesome. i can literally feel that i am in a helicopter and its wings are going around my head and i decided i can use this dvd for home theatre audition too.

Movie is good and and everyone has acted well. the movie has great camera work, good sound, good acting, and of course it is shot in himalayas.

Thanks,
Prakash

hi ,moserw have not yet seen Sincity ,is it woth a watch??

Yeah, very good movie. Its based on Frank Miller's comics, the same guy behind the movie 300. Its more graphic than 300 but similar type of action and loaded with stars. A bit more dark though... But yes do watch it, you will love it.

VERTICAL LIMIT

I have seen this movie before in theatre. I got the dvd last weekend and watched yesterday night. Was very impressive. I feel this movie can be used as a reference dvd. Since it has been shot mostly in show, we can easily test the contrast and brightness of a tv. We were amazed to see the picture quality in the newly bought 29" CRT panasonic tv(bye to palsmas and lcd's ;).

Also the surround effect is awesome. i can literally feel that i am in a helicopter and its wings are going around my head and i decided i can use this dvd for home theatre audition too.

Movie is good and and everyone has acted well. the movie has great camera work, good sound, good acting, and of course it is shot in himalayas.

Thanks,
Prakash

Yeah good movie. I only wished there was more action in it though.

BTW Prakash which TV did you go for in Panasonic?

A WEDNESDAY

Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher

The movie shows easy way to elimnate the terrorist's.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The dot on top of the letter 'i' is called a "title".

WATER

A decent movie. Pluses in this movie are great photography and sound recording. The BGM is very soothing, coz it's full of Indian classical instruments and has a touch of melody.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back