The Movies I Liked

I, Daniel Blake (2016)

A movie which I guess we all can relate to. Stand-up comedian Dave Johns has portrayed the lead role wherein they showcase the bureaucracy of the British benefits system. Great acting and very apt humor.

Even setting aside all other aspects, 'Moonlight' is not even the best 'gay film' I've watched (though I must clarify that it is only a minor part of 'Moonlight'). Pedro Almodovar's 'Bad Education' went much further, making me uncomfortable enough to watch some scenes with half an eye closed, but had a very interesting 'package' of murder mystery to deliver it in. Anyway I see it, 'Moonlight' is a fairly good film, but it isn't all that great (at least to me).

Well movies like moonlight, brokeback mountain, slumdog millionaire are not my genre, and I probably would never see them, dont get me wrong, I love drama, character driven movies, few examples, pursuit of happiness, scent of a women, and the mind blowing awesome Seven Pounds, but movies like these just does not appeal to my senses .... anyway kudos to esantosh to take out time to provide a classic review for the same, and I really appreciate that. Very few people on the thread actually take out time to write few lines about the same. So thanks again esantosh fro the effort and keep doing, what ever you are doing..:)

Hi

Does anyone have the DVD/Bluray of the movie Elite Squad II The Enemy Within that I can borrow? Willing to buy as well. No option to download from Amazon Prime US.

TIA Gijo

Well movies like moonlight, brokeback mountain, slumdog millionaire are not my genre, and I probably would never see them, dont get me wrong, I love drama, character driven movies, few examples, pursuit of happiness, scent of a women, and the mind blowing awesome Seven Pounds, but movies like these just does not appeal to my senses .... anyway kudos to esantosh to take out time to provide a classic review for the same, and I really appreciate that. Very few people on the thread actually take out time to write few lines about the same. So thanks again esantosh fro the effort and keep doing, what ever you are doing..:)

Oops, i missed..."Scent of a Woman (1992)". Now added to watchlist.Thanks.

Reading of Storyline...that remembers this movie...The Intouchables (2011)

The meaning of movie name remembers this movie...Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)

Today Enrolled in ICAF Membership.

Renewal=1000/-
New Membership Registration=200/-
Total=1200/-

0ncORIf.jpg

[url]http://icaf.in/[/URL]

This Month schedules...

VhxuiPf.jpg

Last edited:
Miracles from Heaven (2016) - IMDb - Touching movie.. Leaves an impact on you.. Especially the climax..

You can only imagine what would a mother go thru when her young girl is abt to die when the Dr's are clueless abt the treatment..

Excellent play by the female artist and the young girl..Some scenes where the mom confronts the Dr is just fantastic..:thumbsup:

Miracles from Heaven (2016) - IMDb - Touching movie.. Leaves an impact on you.. Especially the climax..

You can only imagine what would a mother go thru when her young girl is abt to die when the Dr's are clueless abt the treatment..

Excellent play by the female artist and the young girl..Some scenes where the mom confronts the Dr is just fantastic..:thumbsup:

Yes, Good movie...Can't believe even though true events...Sometimes Miracles will happen...:)

Alejandro Amenbar made sensitive movie life of Ramn Sampedro's leading by Javier Bardem. The movie going slow paced manner without diversion. all stars are played well.

The Sea Inside (2004)
Mar adentro (original title)
PG-13 | 2h 5min | Biography, Drama, Romance | 4 March 2005

Based on a true story that captured the world's attention. Ramn Sampedro's demand for suicide to Spain's lower courts, higher courts, also European Commission on Human Rights in Strasbourg. Due to complete spinal cord injury, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down.He was physically unable to commit suicide without help.

Director-Alejandro Amenbar being a fame of Thesis, Open Your Eyes, The Others, Agora

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back