The Movies I Liked

Why? What about other movies...:rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with other movies of course...just that this one is very special. The audio quality is simply awesome...the surround speakers come alive in the action scenes esp. in the scene when Batman chases the Joker.
Some other movies which I would recommend (solely from a surround audio perspective- not that they are poor movies):
- Transformers series esp. Dark of the moon (another top pick for me)
- Kungfu panda-1
- Pacific Rim
- Battleship
- Jurassic World
- Interstellar (this one is tricky...I have the blu ray and the dialogues are quite soft. I have heard that it has been done deliberately to give the action scenes even more bang). Every time I watch the scene where the wave rises to crash into the space craft...WOW :clapping: But your neighbors will not be happy if you have a sub.
- Sherlock Holmes - Game of shadows (love the background score)

t5R6Fz8.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Radiopetti directed by debutant Hari Viswanath is the first Tamil film to have won an award at the Busan International film Festival.

It is about a 70-year-old man, who is retired, partially deaf, but is extremely fond of the valve radio that was gifted to him by his dad when he was a child. He sees his dad through the radio. One day it disappears from this mans life which leads to his psychological disturbance. What happens after this is the rest of the story.

Radiopetti (2015)
1h 22min | Drama

coherence .... Boy oh Boy what a mind twisting, convoluted this movie was, well in a good way. I had to "seriously" watch it twice right one after another to get what exactly it is. (And I have never done that). Ahs anyone of you seen Triangle .... if that was a bit convoluted and twisted to follow, coherence is BAAP of triangle, agree the "thrill" aspect was more in triangle, and it was more "entertaining" as such but as far as intertwingling and complexities of the plot goes... in my entire life I think handful of movies will be out there that would match coherence.

I won't give much of the plot but will say it involves around the concept of alternate reality and that is all I think I should say about this movie.

...... MUST WATCH ..... 7.5/10

PS :: I love this kind of convoluted movies, there was this another one I would like to mention called Time Lapse that buzzed my head and spun it ... :D ...

Any more suggestion like movies I mentioned above ..?

Last edited:
coherence .... Boy oh Boy what a mind twisting, convoluted this movie was, well in a good way. I had to "seriously" watch it twice right one after another to get what exactly it is. (And I have never done that). Ahs anyone of you seen Triangle .... if that was a bit convoluted and twisted to follow, coherence is BAAP of triangle, agree the "thrill" aspect was more in triangle, and it was more "entertaining" as such but as far as intertwingling and complexities of the plot goes... in my entire life I think handful of movies will be out there that would match coherence.

I won't give much of the plot but will say it involves around the concept of alternate reality and that is all I think I should say about this movie.

...... MUST WATCH ..... 7.5/10

PS :: I love this kind of convoluted movies, there was this another one I would like to mention called Time Lapse that buzzed my head and spun it ... :D ...

Any more suggestion like movies I mentioned above ..?

I have seen this. Really crazy movie. I would suggest the Cube Trilogy.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back