The Movies I Liked

ONG BAK 2 ---saw this on a pirated dvd ,SQ/PQ was not too good (a lot of compression), watchable on smaller displays, but the movie was very entertaining , the fight choreography is something u have to watch ,its jst awesome ,the movie is shot in thailand and in thier language so have to watch with subtitles

Is this the one with a young girl as the main lead? The DVD cover had 'chocolate' or something like that as the english name. If yes, I liked the action sequences as well

Free DVD'S

Dear Members,

I am having following DVDs, if anyone is interested in Mumbai then it is free for personal use, on first come basis, they are in excellent condition, viewed once only, with original packing.

I had bought them from planet m and cross word. I will have the opportunity to give 1 movie per member because I think several of them will like to avail this gift.

- Hard Luck

- Havoc

- From Here To Eternity

- On The Waterfront

- A Man For All Seasons

- Freedomland

- Flight Of The Intruder

- Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena

- Ek Din 24 Ghante

- Dharm

- Dhokha

- Fear

Amazing Fact: The system of democracy was introduced for the very first time about 2500 years ago in Athens, Greece.

Re: Free DVD'S

Two movies that are a must from this selection are From Here To Eternity and On The Waterfront. Great movies both of them. Good idea to gift away, but hopefully you have copies of these two movies at least?

Dear Members,

I am having following DVDs, if anyone is interested in Mumbai then it is free for personal use, on first come basis, they are in excellent condition, viewed once only, with original packing.

I had bought them from planet m and cross word. I will have the opportunity to give 1 movie per member because I think several of them will like to avail this gift.

- Hard Luck

- Havoc

- From Here To Eternity

- On The Waterfront

- A Man For All Seasons

- Freedomland

- Flight Of The Intruder

- Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena

- Ek Din 24 Ghante

- Dharm

- Dhokha

- Fear

Amazing Fact: The system of democracy was introduced for the very first time about 2500 years ago in Athens, Greece.

Moserw, I have not made the copies as they are not my favourites, thanks for appreciating the gift intention.

I have several favourite original movies, in the course of years, will the quality drop or get spoilt? Please guide me.

Kamal Ji, please provide me your postal address i will courier it to you. About the gesture, it is nothing a small thing keeping in mind the benefits which i have had from the forum members in form of knoweldge, etc. This is a great site.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs covering a meter a second.

Vinay,

Giving, it's such a wonderful gift and gesture and so sad not many do it. Most in fact wan to take and receive but not let go and give. I'm very impressed by this gesture of yours. Hats off to you bro. Coming to the movies no the quality will not drop or spoil with time that's the advantage of digital content however do take care of the media so that they don't get scratched. It's always good to make copies though especially of personal data like wedding pictures, videos, etc. The commercial ones will always be available for purchase at the right price.

Moserw, I have not made the copies as they are not my favourites, thanks for appreciating the gift intention.

I have several favourite original movies, in the course of years, will the quality drop or get spoilt? Please guide me.

Kamal Ji, please provide me your postal address i will courier it to you. About the gesture, it is nothing a small thing keeping in mind the benefits which i have had from the forum members in form of knoweldge, etc. This is a great site.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs covering a meter a second.

Moserw, thank you very much for the writing, it is a sad reality.

I thank you for explaining me, i am having the original DVD movie's in CD and not in digital format, so Cd's will not get spoilt in any way provided the scratch part is taken care?

Kamal Ji, i will courier you the movie on Friday.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: A snail can sleep for 3 years.

ONG BAK 2 ---saw this on a pirated dvd ,SQ/PQ was not too good (a lot of compression), watchable on smaller displays, but the movie was very entertaining , the fight choreography is something u have to watch ,its jst awesome ,the movie is shot in thailand and in thier language so have to watch with subtitles

You know, I watched this with no subtitles and did not seem to miss a thing! Its too full of fighting to need any understanding of dialogue:)

I know, that can only be a good thing in action movies. :)

Yes sir... make sure no scratches and the CDs/DVDs will last a long time. I have some for more than 5+ years without any issues.

Moserw, thank you very much for the writing, it is a sad reality.

I thank you for explaining me, i am having the original DVD movie's in CD and not in digital format, so Cd's will not get spoilt in any way provided the scratch part is taken care?

Kamal Ji, i will courier you the movie on Friday.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: A snail can sleep for 3 years.

Is this the one with a young girl as the main lead? The DVD cover had 'chocolate' or something like that as the english name. If yes, I liked the action sequences as well

NO, ong bak2 is different , chocolate was jst abt ok, ong bak2 stars Tony jaa and action scenes (martial arts) are spectacular!!

Breaking And Entering

The story is about drama set against the backdrop of London's ever - changing landscape, the architect,is on the brink of the most ambitious project of his career when he is suddenly pulled into a world he knows nothing about.

Yes sir... make sure no scratches and the CDs/DVDs will last a long time. I have some for more than 5+ years without any issues.

Moserw, Thanks for the information.

Kamal Ji, I have sent the movies today by courier, if you will not get by monday then let me know.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: At the first World Cup chapionship in Urguay, 1930, the scocer balls were actually monkey skulls wrapped in papper and leather.

Last edited:
Quote-"Kamal Ji, I have sent the movies today by courier, if you will not get by monday then let me know.

Vinay."-Unquote
Vinayji, recd the movies this afternoon .
Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Kamal

BTW one of the movies mentioned here is From Here To Eternity. It stars Burt Lancaster and he was an amazing hunk and action star. Do check out his other movies too.

Murder At The Presidio - Action/Adventure

The Movie is based on a true story.

The story is about the murder that takes place within the Presidio, one of America's oldest and most honored military bases. The list of suspects is large with a good climax nobody could have predicted.

Vinay.

Kamal Ji, it is nice to know that you received the 3 movies, i hope others in mumbai, will like to have the free movies.

Amazing Fact: The Venezuelan brown bat can detect and dodge individual raindrops in mid-flight, arriving safely back at his cave completely dry.

I watched two movies last night - Wrestler and Fun with Dick and Jane. Both were pretty sad, given the current economic scenario and invoked a sense of fear in my mind.

I watched two movies last night - Wrestler and Fun with Dick and Jane. Both were pretty sad, given the current economic scenario and invoked a sense of fear in my mind.

Fun with Dick and Jane was pretty funny I thought. Have not seen The Wrestler though.

AMERICAN GANGSTER (Inspired By True Story)

Russell Crowe - Denzel Washington

The movie is about drugs and underworld.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: Coca-Cola was originally green in colour.

How is this movie sir? I missed it. In fact I missed 3 of Russell Crowe's recent flicks in Body of Lies, American Gangster, & 3:10 to Yuma.

BTW, check out Russell Crowe's Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003), it will give a proper workout for your Home Theater. The SFX in this movie are great.

AMERICAN GANGSTER (Inspired By True Story)

Russell Crowe - Denzel Washington

The movie is about drugs and underworld.

Vinay.

Amazing Fact: Coca-Cola was originally green in colour.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back