The Movies I Liked

BED888203.JPG

Flawless

From director Michael Radford comes Flawless, a diamond-heist thriller set in swinging 1960s London. Demi Moore plays Laura Quinn, a bright, driven and beautiful executive at the London Diamond Corporation who finds herself frustrated by a glass ceiling after years of faithful employment, as man after man is promoted ahead of her despite her greater experience. Michael Caine is Hobbs, the nighttime janitor at London Diamond who is virtually invisible to the executives that work there, but over the years has amassed a startling amount of knowledge about how the company runs. Hobbs has his own bone to pick with London Diamond. Observing Lauras frustration, he convinces her to help him execute an ingenious plan to steal a hefty sum in diamonds. But unbeknownst to Laura, Hobbs plans go even farther than hes let on, and together they set in motion a thrilling heist of dizzying proportions, the likes of which London has never seen.

Flawless (2007)

Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely add this to the list. Lately I've not seen a good heist movie after the Ocean's Eleven and Inside Man. Hope this matches them.

Horton Hears a Who
I loved the animation and the colors of this movie. Even though I saw it on my 22" Dell PC monitor, it looked amazing. I can only assume how beautiful it would look on a big screen. One of the better animated movies I've seen. Strongly recommended.

Horton Hears a Who
I loved the animation and the colors of this movie. Even though I saw it on my 22" Dell PC monitor, it looked amazing. I can only assume how beautiful it would look on a big screen. One of the better animated movies I've seen. Strongly recommended.[/QUOTE]

+1 to this. It's a great movie and Jim carrey is in form throughout the movie. The dvd quality is too good and can be used as reference quality for colors.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Kite Runner

A good movie. Story about Afghanistan, Soviet union invasion, Taliban's and how a normal family gets affected. It also tells about the frendship of 2 people. The movie makes you think why the Soviet Union invaded Afghan.

One more good thing about this movie is its photography. Almost 90% of the movie is shot in bright day light and i luv that. There are many scenes where the camera chases the Kites in the sky and the colors are wonderful. Would really recommend this movie to those who has Projectors and screens. i couldn't imaging how well it would be in the projector setup.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Attachments

• kite_runner.jpg
    kite_runner.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 64
Kite Runner

A good movie. Story about Afghanistan, Soviet union invasion, Taliban's and how a normal family gets affected. It also tells about the frendship of 2 people. The movie makes you think why the Soviet Union invaded Afghan.

One more good thing about this movie is its photography. Almost 90% of the movie is shot in bright day light and i luv that. There are many scenes where the camera chases the Kites in the sky and the colors are wonderful. Would really recommend this movie to those who has Projectors and screens. i couldn't imaging how well it would be in the projector setup.

Thanks,
Prakash.

The book version is even more impressive in my opinion.

Now that you've mentioned it - i've not ever seen a movie which is better than the book.

Godfather the movie did not disappoint me.The script was excellent in that it had the essence of the book.

cheers,
sri

Saw Bold yesterday.

Really gud movie.

tht Dog sould get the academy award this yr he was brilliant.

Best Supporting actor/actress should goto the cat she/he was brilliant as well.

STATE OF PLAY--dvd reg 1--from the director of last king of scotland , its a gripping thriller ,dont expect it to be as good as the last king of scotland its a totally different genre thriller----briliant performance from russell crowe, and good direction too ---definetly worth watching

Last edited:
10808.jpg

Saw a movie after quite some time that kept me gripped to my seat. 'Knowing' stars Nicholas Cage as John Koestler, a professor of Astrophysics at MIT. His son, Caleb, gets an envelope that was buried in a time capsule 50 years before by students of the same school where he is studying. The envelope has a sheet with a lot of numbers written on it. Slightly alcoholic, John sits one night and stares at the numbers. Something clicks and he realises that the numbers refer to a series of events that happened around the world, after the note was written. Each event leads to death and the number of people dead is specifically mentioned in the note against each date. Some numbers are confusing and John realises they coordinates where the events occur. John is actually a observer two such events where he watches helplessly as people die.

John's son, Caleb, start hearing whispers in his ears, as do a number of other people. What this leads to is to be enjoyed in the movie.

The movie has a number of extraordinary scenes. One I liked very much was the crash of a plane that they show in great detail.

You can hate or love this movie. But please don;t try to bring any religious sentiment to it. Just enjoy it as a SciFi movie it is.

6578.jpg

Get a good copy of the movie and enjoy it. I believe the movie has been in production for quite some time.

Cheers

definetly an edge of the seat thriller , with some minblowing special effects and background score is jst awesome!!!! the action scenes are just fabulous

Saw Bold yesterday.

Really gud movie.

tht Dog sould get the academy award this yr he was brilliant.

Best Supporting actor/actress should goto the cat she/he was brilliant as well.

Heard its a good movie,yet to watch it.And BTW its Bolt! :)

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back