The Movies I Liked

The clue is that the movie is about a terrorist, was released within last 3 years. :)

If the DVD is available in Mumbai stores then i will purchase and courier to the winner but if it is not available here, then i will have to order it online from abroad or give my downloaded 720p. If the winner is already having a blue ray player, then i will be pleased to give a blue ray movie.

Please be advised that only the first winner will get movie and offer will close on Sunday.

If there are any suggestions then do let me know.

V.

from_paris_with_love-poster.jpg

I spoke to a number of people who have seen this movie, and responses were mostly negative. Even IMDB gave 6/10 - not too good. But then I got my hands on a good print, and I asked myself, why not?

When I started seeing the movie, I had to skip dinner. Why? Because this is a regular masala movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat as soon as Mr. Charlie Wax (played by John Travolta) walks in. Charlie is a CIA agent who shoots first and asks questions later. The main protagonist of the movie is James Reece (played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers), a mild CIA agent in the US Embassy in Paris. He is suddenly dragged into a high octane action with Charles Wax, and finds himself ducking bullets and facing enraged terrorists.

Certainly worth watching once, if you like action movies like I do. Rhys Meyers is a promising actor, and Travlota is in his usual loud mouthed elements that he does so well.

Cheers

I spoke to a number of people who have seen this movie, and responses were mostly negative. Even IMDB gave 6/10 - not too good. But then I got my hands on a good print, and I asked myself, why not?

When I started seeing the movie, I had to skip dinner. Why? Because this is a regular masala movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat as soon as Mr. Charlie Wax (played by John Travolta) walks in. Charlie is a CIA agent who shoots first and asks questions later. The main protagonist of the movie is James Reece (played by Jonathan Rhys Meyers), a mild CIA agent in the US Embassy in Paris. He is suddenly dragged into a high octane action with Charles Wax, and finds himself ducking bullets and facing enraged terrorists.

Certainly worth watching once, if you like action movies like I do. Rhys Meyers is a promising actor, and Travlota is in his usual loud mouthed elements that he does so well.

Cheers

+1 from me...

The movie starts off slow, but once Charlie Wax arrives, the pace just skyrockets... John Travolta steals the show !!

Cheers

apart from the action and john travolta what i liked here was the unexpected twist with James Reeces girlfriend

I am back.

I saw the movie today for 3rd time. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

As you'll are aware that i am so happy seeing this movie, can i have the opportunity to gift this movie to the member who guesses which one it is? Indeed i will give a clue. Please advice.

V.

Is it Aamir ?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back