The Movies I Liked

The Tourist. A very sad movie!!!

AJ looks ravenous... err! ravishing. Ravenous is what Depp calls her at a point in the movie. Scenes later she emerges for a ball and you think - someone please feed her. Sad, really sad!

Moderators, can we start a "Movies I did not like" thread or is there one already?
Yeah I heard lot of Bad reviews on this movie...and decided to skip even though Depp and Jolie in there.
May be you can use this for bashing some crappy movies :D...
http://www.hifivision.com/movies/10...ored-while-watching-movie-cinema-theater.html

Last edited:
She's Out of My League [2010][Bluray]

She's Out of My League (2010) - IMDb

A total timepass Comedy/Romance movie. The story is very much predictable but has got some good gags through out, keeps the viewer laughing. Nice performance from the actors in supporting role.

cheers.

Last edited:
I Will Watch This Movie Atleast 5 Times

Salt

Storyline

Evelyn Salt is a CIA agent and highly respected by all, including her boss, Ted Winter. Out of the blue, a Russian spy walks into their offices and offers a vital piece of information: the President of Russia will be assassinated during his forthcoming visit to New York City to attend the funeral of the recently deceased U.S. Vice President. The name of the assassin: Evelyn Salt. Concerned about the safety of her husband, who she cannot contact, she goes on the run. Winter refuses to accept that she is a mole or a double agent but her actions begin to raise doubts. Just who is Evelyn Salt and what is she planning?

Salt (2010) - IMDb

V.

The Expendables [2010][Bluray]

The Expendables (2010) - IMDb

A nice Action movie. This movie is only for all ACTION maniacs. And this movie has got some good casting, but none of them add any value to the story. The only enjoyable char was Jason Statham, I guess this movie should have been named as Rambo V. It does have the typical Rambo touch to the action scenes.

cheers.

The Expendables [2010][Bluray]

The Expendables (2010) - IMDb

A nice Action movie. This movie is only for all ACTION maniacs. And this movie has got some good casting, but none of them add any value to the story. The only enjoyable char was Jason Statham, I guess this movie should have been named as Rambo V. It does have the typical Rambo touch to the action scenes.

cheers.

Yeah but little old school types. It would have been a blockbuster if it was released in early 90s...:)

The Ghost Writer [2010][Bluray]

The Ghost Writer (2010) - IMDb

A very good Drama/Mystery movie. About the dark side of politics (about Tony Blair in this case), tension in the story builds as the movie goes on. Good performance by Ewan McGregor and Pierce Brosnan.

cheers.

127 Hours.
Based on a true life story about a lone hiker who gets trapped in the Grand Canyon, because his hand gets stuck under a rock. He gets out eventually by breaking the bone and cutting off his hand. I think the same guy later wrote a book Between a rock and a hard Place on which the movie is based. Not for the faint of heart, especially the part where he snaps the nerves/ tendons in his forearm. The SAW series is tame in comparison, because this guy really cuts off his hand and the director really milks the scene for all it is worth. Makes you think twice about hiking all alone, this one does!

The Hangover [2009][Bluray]

The Hangover (2009) - IMDb

A very hilarious Comedy/Drama movie. Story is good, Comedy blended into a Detective story. Guest appearance by Mike Tyson. And some good performance by Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis. Must watch.

cheers.

Devil (2010) - IMDb (Blu-ray)

comes from Manoj shyamalan, a pretty good thriller ,5 people stuck up in an elevator in a high rise building and one by one get murdered and each have a bad past and the devil lies inside every one.
watch out for Upside down shots of the city of philadelphia in the opening scenes
Audio in DTS-HD is brilliant

Spartacus: Blood and Sand (TV Series 2010) - IMDb

Just Amazing stuff!!! its toooooo blooody good!!!!!! highly recommended

recently bought the Bluray and was amazed at the production value and the kind of entertainment though being a TV series. Ended up watching all the 13 episodes in no time

I have ripped the 4 BDs onto my HDD anyone interested (from banglore) is welcome to transfer on to their HDD

Last edited:
The Experiment (2010) - IMDb

On an experiment basis a group of volunteers are taken to a state prison and divided into prisoners and Gaurds. All hell breaks loose with the corruption of power

Excellent acting by Adrian Broody and Forest whitaker ,this is again an excellent thriller but the ending comes too abrupt / sudden

Watched a couple of movies after a long time!

Knucklehead - Total TP starring WWE 'Big Show'

Just Wright - Chick Flick starring Queen Latifah

Junkyard Dog - Thriller

King OF The Avenue - Good Watch starring Ving Rhames

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but last week I saw Aakrosh, and was very impressed. Both Ajay Devgun and Akshaye Khanna have acted very well. The movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aakrosh_(2010_film)) (http://aakroshthefilm.com/) reminded me a lot of Mississippi Burning. Though some scenes have been copied from the Bourne series, it has been done quite well. This movie really goes deep in to our stupid caste system.

Cheers

Last edited:
I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but last week I saw Aakrosh, and was very impressed. Both Ajay Devgun and Akshaye Khanna have acted very well. The movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aakrosh_(2010_film)) (AAKROSH - Official Movie Website) reminded me a lot of Mississippi Burning. Though some scenes have been copied from the Bourne series, it has been done quite well. This movie really goes deep in to our stupid caste system.

Cheers

Thats B'coz Aakrosh is unofficial remake of Mississippi Burning copied 90 percent of scene to scene and even the dialogues. But must agree they did it excellently.Not many can pull that with a such dark story. At times I felt like this is much more interesting and tense than Mississippi Burning.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back