Vinyl I am listening to...

One of the records I have been listeing from childhood. Many of you would have enjoyed/enjoing this record...
Persuasive Percussion was an LP album performed by Terry Snyder and the All Stars and released in 1959 by Command Records (run by Enoch Light).
In April 1960, the album reached number 1 on The Billboard's ,and stayed at the top for 13 weeks. It spent a total of 124 weeks on the top selling albums charts
Please use headphones to enjoy the stereo seperation effects...
https://d1binhqz749h51.cloudfront.net/persuasive-percussion-1.mp4

Starwars-Force Awakens in LP Picture. disc

Last edited:
I have a bunch of great pressings from better records. Com. I am listening to some progressive rock. Ozic tentacles . Give them a listen.

Hi Listener, i have both the two albums of Mahanayok uttamkumar . Sadly the first album that i have is without the printed cover showing the image of uttam kumar . However i like both the albums.
I am still looking for vol 2. It's good that you have both even if one is without cover.
Ultimately its the music that counts.

The Steven Wilson 2011 stereo remix , and the original first pressing.
No matter how good the 1st press sounds , the Steven Wilson remix trumps it in every respect - dynamics , instrument separation, more nuanced bass , midrange tonality.

Goes to show why the work of the mastering engineer is the final secret recipe to soul satisfying sound quality - irrespective of your hardware.IMG_2777.jpeg

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back