Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few hours ago, a historical decision has been made.....
atlast, the plunge was taken, & a 51"D550 entered my home....:ohyeah:

p.s...information to b further updated!

Hey indiglo...It was a pleasant surprise to hear the news....
Enjoy your new purchase and make a historical detailed review as well :clapping:

A few hours ago, a historical decision has been made.....
atlast, the plunge was taken, & a 51"D550 entered my home....:ohyeah:
NICE!!! Hope you got a better price that what we have got. You know we are quite deprived of a detailed review on the TV due to lack of demos. Hope to see that in the appropriate forum very soon... Please share first impressions and later a detailed review after few days :) would be a great contribution from you :)

Congrats man..

waiting for review.. esp, on reflection, burn-in/IR, blacks.. etc.

Thx

Congrats Buddy on the purchase!! Waiting for a review soon.
@Prankey: When can we expect the TV. As 10th is near. Would it be again postponed to some other date?

Congrats Buddy on the purchase!! Waiting for a review soon.
@Prankey: When can we expect the TV. As 10th is near. Would it be again postponed to some other date?

I will talk with my contact crisply tomorrow. I will check with him that if Samsung can not provide all the pieces on time, he should atleast process orders on first come first serve basis rather than waiting for the entire stock to arrive. He may not reduce the price further for it, however I believe we could still expect the same price of 63K as offered.

Will update tomorrow positively.

I am wondering if I should join. It will be around 1000Rs to deliver in Kochi as well, I guess. Panny, Sammy, Panny, Sammy... Confusion...

How much time do I have to decide? When are you planning to give the order?
Honestly I feel Samsung is a better package than Panasonic as picture processing is better on Samsung as learned through this forum and seen first hand in last year's LCDs. You could decide and let me know.

prankey

unsubscribe me from the group purchase

was buying for a friend and he is tiered of waiting, he got hold of one today for 66k and decided to buy if off

thanks and good luck for the rest on the purchase

no commitment for glasses unless samsung gives it in BOX

which most likely NO, as nopne has seen a free glass in the box till datre whoever has purchased :-)

My Wife couldn't wait so i had to get it today. looks Massive. installation will be done tomorrow. Will post a short review and then a detailed review. Please count me out from the go..

img20110608171403.jpg

prankey

unsubscribe me from the group purchase

was buying for a friend and he is tiered of waiting, he got hold of one today for 66k and decided to buy if off

thanks and good luck for the rest on the purchase

My Wife couldn't wait so i had to get it today. looks Massive. installation will be done tomorrow. Will post a short review and then a detailed review. Please count me out from the go..

img20110608171403.jpg

Congrats on your purchase. So below is the list after those deletions:

1. bv_abhi
2. shivkumar19
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
5. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
6. manit_goel (Delhi)

UPDATE - I just got an update from my contact that he has about 5 in stock today and out of which he could give immediate delivery of 3 of them. I have recommended him to give delivery on first come first serve basis and have sorted the list based on the order we got the list created.

He has also agreed to give delivery at the same cost of 63K for those 3 quantity.

1. bv_abhi
2. shivkumar19
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)

Let me know if you wish to get the billing done tomorrow. If not, we could consider others on the waiting by tomorrow. Let me know how to proceed.

Also, I have confirmed that the price of Rs.63k includes 1 pair of 3D glasses (single piece) worth Rs.4K. 3D glass is most probably not included in the TV due to stock constraints, however should be delivered by Samsung in 2 weeks time.

Last edited:
Congrats on your purchase. So below is the list after those deletions:

1. bv_abhi
2. shivkumar19
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
5. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
6. manit_goel (Delhi)

UPDATE - I just got an update from my contact that he has about 5 in stock today and out of which he could give immediate delivery of 3 of them. I have recommended him to give delivery on first come first serve basis and have sorted the list based on the order we got the list created.

He has also agreed to give delivery at the same cost of 63K for those 3 quantity.

1. bv_abhi
2. shivkumar19
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)

Let me know if you wish to get the billing done tomorrow. If not, we could consider others on the waiting by tomorrow. Let me know how to proceed.

I will take it ,have pm u my number

So its decided, I am meeting shivkumar tomorrow and will get one piece delivered through Devi.

Hi Prankey, can you please explain, how the payment is going to be done by the candidates not from Bangalore?
Is the dealer Devi going to ship it or Samsung is directly going to ship it?

Excuse me if you have already clarified it earlier...:-)

Thanks

Hi Prankey, can you please explain, how the payment is going to be done by the candidates not from Bangalore?
Is the dealer Devi going to ship it or Samsung is directly going to ship it?

Excuse me if you have already clarified it earlier...:-)

Thanks

Yes Samsung will ship directly to you. You could book even when the stock is not ready (chances are there might be local staff at Hyderabad now which can be delivered to you). Nevertheless, I will talk to my contact to take confirmed bookings and deliver in a week or so instead of us waiting for the stocks to arrive.

Hi Prankey, I am also ready just tell me when you have stock for me.
I have got confirmation from Shiv only so if I do not get revert by the other two members by tomorrow, you could take the delivery instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back