Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prankey,

Please add me to the list of interested buyers. I stay at Pune, so please do let me know the payment options and delivery method.

Thanks.

Hi prankey, in an earlier post you offered COD to DIVASMMM and harsha to Hyderabad since Secunderabad is also same i wish you can offer the same to me as well. Otherwise i can arrange cash payment to the dealer through a friend in bangalore.

Hi prankey, in an earlier post you offered COD to DIVASMMM and harsha to Hyderabad since Secunderabad is also same i wish you can offer the same to me as well. Otherwise i can arrange cash payment to the dealer through a friend in bangalore.

Krishna - I was trying to work it out, however the Bangalore dealer is not willing to offer COD for outstation customers. Hence we are left will advance payment when the item is available. Currently COD is available for local customers.

It would be good if you could arrange the payment through your friend.

hi prankey. Have you heard anything from DIVASMMM is he taking the 2nd unit or not. Shall i take the unit i can arrange the cash at bangalore on monday.

No Free 3D glasses from Samsung,
Confirmed from Customer care,
It's only available from series 6 onwards...

just paid advance for 51d550+bluray 6900+3 bluray disc+ 2 pair glass for 83000... but i told to wait for july 10th as delivery date...

just paid advance for 51d550+bluray 6900+3 bluray disc+ 2 pair glass for 83000... but i told to wait for july 10th as delivery date...

Congrats on the new TV

Is this package of BD player plus the blu ray disc plus glasses ?

How much for the tv only?

But the sad part is the waiting period of one month

Does the ebay listing mean the queue is discontinued?
NO, its still on. Just that I have listed it on ebay to have another option for purchase.

Yes I saw in the news paper of the 3D starter pack for 19k MRP. I am sure the starter pack can also be availed at big discounts. Will try to work the cost of starter pack to be around 15k. Let me know the city from where you got the pricing and waiting period from. You could join our queue to probably get better pricing for the combo and we might get the delivery faster as well.

Are you getting C6900 (last year's obsolete model) in the starter kit? or is it D6900? I may also prefer C6900 as it has 7.1 analog output which D series seems to be lacking.

Last edited:
i think player is 5500/6500. if it is 5500, i will cancel combo because 5500, doesnt support dts-hd..will output7.1 dts as 5.1 dts only....instead will buy other player....

Hi Guys - Joined this forum after following the entire thread on this Plasma. I'm in it to buy right now, if the price and stock is available.

I'm in MUmbai. Pls help.

Hi Prankey,

Any update on the new stock

Still only 2 quantity available to us. However "DIVASMMM" wants to wait for now. So I can deliver to you if you do NEFT immediately today for me to get the amount tomorrow.

Updated queue:
1. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
2. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
3. manit_goel (Delhi)
4. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. just4kix (Pune)
8. jayan007 (Pune)
9. chetzy (Pune)

Manit has already done the NEFT (still waiting for the credit) so I have considered him before DIVASMMM.

Also, I have an update that Samsung contact is back tracking shipping the item outside Karnataka and hence now we need to rely on Blue Dart or other courier provider for the shipment (I prefer Blue Dart than others). They are still committing to cover for any damage (and I am positive that they do cover for it as I saw last year of JD Electronics "Vaibhav" as I remember he took care of all the damaged Plasmas he shipped).

My contact also don't want the local dealer and himself exposed through this group buy and prefers me to bill and ship to outstation buyers. Let me know your thoughts folks as he is telling that as long as distribution is from Samsung India, all the installation and warranty coverage will be like a local purchase from a regular dealer. I have asked him to reconfirm these once again by tomorrow. He will be on a training at Chennai tomorrow but has assured to update me on these positively by tomorrow itself.

Rest assured, I will be most transparent in our GB discussion and will agree for certain terms only if that doesn't hamper our interest. Will update tomorrow positively on how to proceed on this.

Not sure how much time a post takes to appear here. Already this is my third post but the previous two have not appeared !!!

I need to buy the same plasma too !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back