5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. just4kix (Pune)
8. jayan007 (Pune)
9. chetzy (Pune)
10. Karthi (Trichi)
11. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)

Last edited:
Hi I am a new user, stumbled upon this thread while searching for this TV. I am very much interested in this GO.
The best price I could get for this TV locally was 72k without any glasses free :(
What will be the date when this order will be placed and also please pm me the payment details!

Hi I am a new user, stumbled upon this thread while searching for this TV. I am very much interested in this GO.
The best price I could get for this TV locally was 72k without any glasses free :(
What will be the date when this order will be placed and also please pm me the payment details!
Aditya, I may get more update on the stock and availability today (could not get any update yesterday as my Samsung contact was outstation on trainings). Will PM you payment instructions.

I will add you to the queue. Let me know if you wish to come out ASAP. I won't take any advance payment unless you wish urgent delivery like Manit (moving forward, I would process orders of those with confirmed payments in the queue as we end up waiting for days for such confirmation otherwise).

I have got payment credited to my account from Manit. If I could not get payment from the top 2 in the queue, I would arrange for the shipment to him positively by tonight.

Updated queue:
1. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
2. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
3. manit_goel (Delhi)
4. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. just4kix (Pune)
8. jayan007 (Pune)
9. chetzy (Pune)
10. Karthi (Trichi)
11. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
12. Adityap (Pune)

Hi Prankey,

I am interested in this offer. Let me know how to go about it. I am from Thane(Mumbai).

Hi Prankey,

I am interested in this offer. Let me know how to go about it. I am from Thane(Mumbai).

Ok I will add you as well.

Updated queue:
2. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
3. manit_goel (Delhi)
4. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. just4kix (Pune)
8. jayan007 (Pune)
9. chetzy (Pune)
10. Karthi (Trichi)
11. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
12. Adityap (Pune)
13. pmkpal (Thane)

Folks some tough talks:

I have seen atleast 2 esteemed members from the queue not only backing off from this GB effort we are putting here but even FAIL to inform us BEFORE going ahead with another purchase (that too at higher price) leaving us behind and not giving much thought to our efforts (particularly me who is spending hours each day to organize and coordinate the deals to closure ENSURING NO COMPROMISES and experience similar or better to local purchase at max product support at home delivery at a shockingly low cost, across India).

To add, I have also taken commitment from my contact to give 1 free 3D glass which no one has been able to get from their purchase.

While I appreciate members informing us of their decision, I do not appreciate them just INFORMING of it! I am not taking any booking amount for this GB to take commitment from the members and least I could expect from them is to contact me and take me in confidence before deciding to back off from the GB!

I would appreciate all the members in the queue to understand that this is not my JOB to arrange for the best deal but my PASSION to get you the best price possible for the product we buy.

Moving forward, I would appreciate and expect members to commit to a booking amount while getting added to the queue as I could not understand such ignorance from our friends.

I apologize for my tough words, however I felt it was needed for the benefit of all of us and protect the interest of all.

Even when someone pays the booking amount and wishes to back off, I will refund the entire amount once he contacts me and give the reason behind it.

Thanks for your cooperation and contribution in making this GB effort a SUCCESS!

I just spoke to Samsung (would refer my contact that way moving forward) and he is checking availability of more stock.

Also, he has confirmed his commitment of 1 3D glass to all as per this deal. Hence effective cost of the TV through this GB initiative will be less than 59k if we take the cost of glasses to be more than 4.5k.

We also have a 3D combo offer deal of 82k with 3 3D glasses, 1 3D BR player (most probably D5500) and a bunch of 3D/regular BR discs (as per the offer). Let me know if anyone is interested as he can not give a price less than 19k for the combo addition currently.

Dear Friends
Prankey is making lot of effort to pull out a great deal thats beneficial to all of us. In fact we have to appreciate his effort,Let us not make him repent for all the valuable effort

Warm regards

My suggestion to prankey:
Pl ask the contact erson to sell out exact delivery date...I feel lack of this information is what makes the team members wavery

My suggestion to prankey:
Pl ask the contact erson to sell out exact delivery date...I feel lack of this information is what makes the team members wavery

I have tried my best, but availability is the biggest issue across India. Still keep following up with Samsung on latest update.

Updated queue:
2. manit_goel (Delhi)
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. pkr (Kochi)
5. dhanakm (Chennai)
6. just4kix (Pune)
7. jayan007 (Pune)
8. chetzy (Pune)
9. Karthi (Trichi)
10. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
11. Adityap (Pune)
12. pmkpal (Thane)

Krishna has ordered locally. Let me know if anyone else wishes to come out of the queue so we could clean the list for now. Can't follow up on this each day both with forum members and my contact.

With greatest regret, I wish to pull out at this juncture. There is tremendous cash crush due to payoff on my Civic loan.

But prankey, hats off to you on taking such an extempore initiative.

So now we have 1 more piece available. DHL folks have agreed to ship outstation, however the courier cost may be higher which will be confirmed by tomorrow.

Folks we are facing difficulty as the margin has been brought down by Samsung so thin that even a local dealer is hesitant in billing it through them and ship. This is the main issue Samsung is unable to commit for a date and all.

However, I have just spoken to him and have requested for him to order 10 quantity immediately and I will own the billing and delivery instead of the dealer. He has confirmed that the warranty coverage will be same as a local dealer and his distribution network will take care of any exceptional situation like 100% refund, damage, etc.

As currently 1 quantity is available for shipping, I would if someone from the queue is interested so he can transfer funds immediately for me to arrange for shipment (shipping cost can be more as negotiated with DHL tomorrow - my priority has ALWAYS been to ship the TV with least risk of breakage with 100% shipping insurance and Samsung's support locally).

With greatest regret, I wish to pull out at this juncture. There is tremendous cash crush due to payoff on my Civic loan.

But prankey, hats off to you on taking such an extempore initiative.
Don't worry dude, you could let me know when you wish to join back. This is how we should pull back rather than doubting the deal and the deliverables. I am committed to offer best experience possible across India and hence working extra time to get the best deals, best prices with best experience.

So now the updated list is:

Updated queue:
2. manit_goel (Delhi)
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. pkr (Kochi)
5. dhanakm (Chennai)
6. jayan007 (Pune)
7. chetzy (Pune)
8. Karthi (Trichi)
9. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
10. Adityap (Pune)
11. pmkpal (Thane)

Once again, 1 quantity is immediately available for grab. Let me know whoever is interested.

Also, for local pickup/delivery Cash On Delivery option is still open for 63k only.

Prankey,
So, finally the 63K is with a 3D spectacle or without? And in Bangalore, does your dealer have any home delivery ? (Well just curious, is the dealer a retailer or is it directly from warehouse? )

Is there any extended warranty plan available?

And one general query - The TV max pwr rating is 350W.So, say I use TV for 4hrs each day a month, what can be the hike in power bills?

Well, I still am awed on how samsung can give this at such a price when others are atleast 20K higher :o

TV will not draw 350W all the time. The max it could go even with a full GB rip file play was 190W. May be if you keep all settings to 100% and amp mode on full volume it might run on peak power. But with proper calibration it can be tuned to draw less power.

Others , who ? Panasonic ? LG falls in to the same league . Panny has some infinite black pro panels with great blacks and color reproduction. I somehow think they don't care for India market , otherwise they could enter top charts in sales here ,if they work on their pricing.

Thanks prankey. I am expecting that I shall be ready by Diwali. By that time I intend to pay off the complete balance (6.5 lakhs) on Civic loan. Whew!

Can I suggest an option. We seem to have quite a few guys in Mumbai/Pune belt. If Samsung can make the product available here, we could get it locally from the dealer. That will save the pain on shipping/ insurance etc. As I understand Samsung would need to just give the dealer credit for the product they purchase so that in effect it comes out as a special price. I can even try and speak to a couple of dealers(in Mumbai) if they would be willing to bill out at the special rates. For them it would be just a transaction billing and even if they earn minimum margin at least they can show some volume purchases from Samsung.

I've been speaking to some dealers locally around last Thursday/ Friday and the best price I got was Rs. 66.5K (without glasses) in Mumbai which has octroi of 5.5% !!!, so base sell price of TV would be close to the BLR price excpt for the glasses. Net effect is that the deal means Samsung is offering a 3D glass free.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so if Samsung offers the glass free to the dealer, the 66.5K price is nearly same as the BLR price (where I'm assuming octroi is not there)

Prankey, I will take it. As discussed, please PM your contact details so that my relative can pay and pick it up.

Prankey,
So, finally the 63K is with a 3D spectacle or without? And in Bangalore, does your dealer have any home delivery ? (Well just curious, is the dealer a retailer or is it directly from warehouse? )

Is there any extended warranty plan available?

And one general query - The TV max pwr rating is 350W.So, say I use TV for 4hrs each day a month, what can be the hike in power bills?

Well, I still am awed on how samsung can give this at such a price when others are atleast 20K higher :o
I will check on extended warranty plans and come back to you. Power consumption as Kittu suggested will be an average of 150 to 200Watts only. No noticeable difference in power bills (max around Rs.100)

Can I suggest an option. We seem to have quite a few guys in Mumbai/Pune belt. If Samsung can make the product available here, we could get it locally from the dealer. That will save the pain on shipping/ insurance etc. As I understand Samsung would need to just give the dealer credit for the product they purchase so that in effect it comes out as a special price. I can even try and speak to a couple of dealers(in Mumbai) if they would be willing to bill out at the special rates. For them it would be just a transaction billing and even if they earn minimum margin at least they can show some volume purchases from Samsung.

I've been speaking to some dealers locally around last Thursday/ Friday and the best price I got was Rs. 66.5K (without glasses) in Mumbai which has octroi of 5.5% !!!, so base sell price of TV would be close to the BLR price excpt for the glasses. Net effect is that the deal means Samsung is offering a 3D glass free.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so if Samsung offers the glass free to the dealer, the 66.5K price is nearly same as the BLR price (where I'm assuming octroi is not there)
I am already working on this :) Will update on the outcome. Problem is that dealers are unwilling to sell at such low price even at Bangalore.

Hi Prankey, do you have any of these left, I can make a instant transfer
Gigy, while I am looking to somehow overcome Octroi for Mumbai, if you transfer the funds immediately (or anyone else), I will ship to that person now (to avoid unnecessary delays). Rest, even if they transfer, I will either keep them on top of the queue or will refund immediately.

Updated queue:
1. manit_goel (Delhi) (payment received)
2. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
3. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. pkr (Kochi)
5. dhanakm (Chennai)
6. jayan007 (Pune)
7. chetzy (Pune)
8. Karthi (Trichi)
9. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
10. Adityap (Pune)
11. pmkpal (Thane)
12. gigy (Mumbai)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back