Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
@prankey I'm very busy these days so plz make sure i have one piece i'll buy it this month end if it is very urgent you can select other candidates now but please have this price for the month end (I am waiting for my vitamin M)

Prankey, I will go with Sammy. Please include me in the list(I know, to the bottom :-)).

Please let me know how to make the payment (since it needs to be shipped to Kochi).

Please PM your number so that I can give the details.

@prankey I'm very busy these days so plz make sure i have one piece i'll buy it this month end if it is very urgent you can select other candidates now but please have this price for the month end (I am waiting for my vitamin M)
Abhi - I have talked to the Samsung guy and he is ready to directly ship it to you for cash on delivery. Let me know if would like to go for it or would want to wait till month end? I would appreciate a quick reply.

I m also ready to take immediately
Trying to arrange for ASAP delivery. Let me know if you could confirm booking if we need to wait for few more days.

Prankey, I will go with Sammy. Please include me in the list(I know, to the bottom :-)).

Please let me know how to make the payment (since it needs to be shipped to Kochi).

Please PM your number so that I can give the details.
Done, welcome :)

Updated queue:
1. bv_abhi
2. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
3. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
4. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
5. manit_goel (Delhi)
6. pkr (kochi)

shivkumar19 has gone ahead with finance option and should get the delivery by today or tomorrow.

More update - Bangalore customers can also opt for cash on delivery option and Samsung will get the TV delivered to you immediately if the stock exist. Also, billing will be done from any dealer and hence we will not name a dealer to avoid price wars :)

hi may i know whom to contact in bangalore? my friend wants it. he lives in koramangala 8th block.. thank u... do they give glass along with tv or will be delivered later. thank u...

you may contact prankey, he is coordinating the deal.

Any dealer at Banglaore is giving a demo of this TV, may be shared, if any one has that input for the benefit of all.

hey Indiglo...congratulations:clapping:

post your review in detail and pics........in the relevant thread

congrats.... u can check and buy glasses from ebay india.. its available in 1 day delivery...

hi indiglo,

congrats. pl. post a snap review and later on a detailed review along with the photographs. what is the price you paid for this Tv?

cheers,

Hi Friend,

CONGRATS :clapping: on your purchase.... Can you post the amount of reflection from the panel on a well lit room [I think you were also concerned about the same;)];

congrats dude,need your expert reviews

Congrats man..

waiting for review.. esp, on reflection, burn-in/IR, blacks.. etc.

Thx

Congrats Buddy on the purchase!! Waiting for a review soon.
@Prankey: When can we expect the TV. As 10th is near. Would it be again postponed to some other date?

@indiglo Congrats on your buy

Hey indiglo...It was a pleasant surprise to hear the news....
Enjoy your new purchase and make a historical detailed review as well :clapping:

NICE!!! Hope you got a better price that what we have got. You know we are quite deprived of a detailed review on the TV due to lack of demos. Hope to see that in the appropriate forum very soon... Please share first impressions and later a detailed review after few days :) would be a great contribution from you :)

First Thanks to all of you!..& also sorry to keep u waiting ( for the last 48 hours, i was very busy in some unforeseen situation[Not TV related] which was least expected & i was quite depressed by the turn of events such,as even to visit the forum, ok, that sorted out, & here i'm)

Whatever u guys all want to know abt the price i paid, if u notice some pages ago,in this thread,in one of the post i already said that at 70k after approx 10% discount.Now going by the place where i live,i think it's OK, though certainly Not the Best India Price,which u all might b interested in!Going by the Normal Price @tech capital Bangalore, where d550 is going by 66-67(single unit buy),paying a premium doesNOT seem Too much for a single unit buy! Morever,i didn't have much time to wait & worry less of any hassles,also i think a bird in hand is worth twice in the bush.Mayb some of u ppls mayb putoff ,but for getting simply tthe Best price, i think u already r in the right place/right thread as Prankey is perhaps making the BEST deal for all of u...so stay with this GB to get the Best price!If u can get this @63k vis-a-vis the quality of the TV, it's Really a Steal!!!
Also i got No freebies or any 3d spectacle!( i confirmed from Local samsung office & also Noida HQ, there is NO 3d specs FREE with the d550)...until the next confirmation,this is the official statusquo from samsung for india...even samsung europe doesn't have 3d glasses on offer for thir psd550..afaik,it's an exclusive America Only offer!
....& guys,..I will surely put in my initial impressions in the appropriate thread!

Thanks all for showing interest in my TV purchase! :)

Dear prankey

Thanks dude for all your help :clapping:,yes it will be delivered any time now .will keep you all updated.
You are most welcome dude. Also, thanks for confirming the delivery. Most probably "Dinesh" should come from Samsung tomorrow for installation. I know the product head (Karnataka) for Samsung. Let me know if there is any defect or service issue and we could escalate to him if needed.

hi may i know whom to contact in bangalore? my friend wants it. he lives in koramangala 8th block.. thank u... do they give glass along with tv or will be delivered later. thank u...
You could PM me your address and I can get the TV billed and delivered to your address directly on cash on delivery option. If you wish to pay through

If u can get this @63k vis-a-vis the quality of the TV, it's Really a Steal!!!
Also i got No freebies or any 3d spectacle!( i confirmed from Local samsung office & also Noida HQ, there is NO 3d specs FREE with the d550)...until the next confirmation,this is the official statusquo from samsung for india...even samsung europe doesn't have 3d glasses on offer for thir psd550..afaik,it's an exclusive America Only offer!
....& guys,..I will surely put in my initial impressions in the appropriate thread!

Thanks all for showing interest in my TV purchase! :)
GB is off for the time being as a lot of us were getting impatient for all the stocks to arrive (they might have contacted me once before going ahead with the purchase on their own :)). Nevertheless, as some of us got tired of waiting, I pushed my contact to agree for adhoc (single piece or whatever quantity available). So now its an adhoc offer so even 1 TV purchase will get that price. Also, its confirmed through my contact that he WILL get 1 3D glass worth 4k after few days. Shiv should be getting by next week or so. It might be a special offer he got for us, but I can assure that through this offer we will definitely get one :)

Last edited:
"bv_abhi" wants to wait till month end so the current queue will look as below:

1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
2. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
3. krishna 73v (Secunderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (kochi)

"DIVASMMM" and "harsha.chelikani" - your wish come true ;) let me know your contact info with shipping info and I will try to get the items shipped for COD tomorrow.

I have talked with my contact to let me know once more stocks arrive and will inform once they arrive in the forum or will PM you. It will be nice to have your contact info and shipping address for faster delivery.

GB is off for the time being as a lot of us were getting impatient for all the stocks to arrive (they might have contacted me once before going ahead with the purchase on their own :)). Nevertheless, as some of us got tired of waiting, I pushed my contact to agree for adhoc (single piece or whatever quantity available). So now its an adhoc offer so even 1 TV purchase will get that price. Also, its confirmed through my contact that he WILL get 1 3D glass worth 4k after few days. Shiv should be getting by next week or so. It might be a special offer he got for us, but I can assure that through this offer we will definitely get one :)

keep this going buddy...u r doing a fabulous job!:cheers:
Wish everybody interested on the d550 get the same from you(according to the Best arrangement & price tediously worked by you) in interest of their own gain only...i think no one will offer a better deal than this!
Sincerely, hope everyone Wins here in their Tv purchase!..we r a New D550 owner community:thumbsup:

For those still undecided,u can read a sort of mini review here >> http://www.hifivision.com/television/17478-2011-samsung-plasma-3d-ps51d550-34.html#post254022 .Might b a decider!!

can some one confirm what kindnof mounting does samsung ptovide for this

ultra slim wall mount
or
normal wall mount

keep this going buddy...u r doing a fabulous job!:cheers:
Wish everybody interested on the d550 get the same from you(according to the Best arrangement & price tediously worked by you) in interest of their own gain only...i think no one will offer a better deal than this!
Sincerely, hope everyone Wins here in their Tv purchase!..we r a New D550 owner community:thumbsup:

For those still undecided,u can read a sort of mini review here >> http://www.hifivision.com/television/17478-2011-samsung-plasma-3d-ps51d550-34.html#post254022 .Might b a decider!!
Thanks buddy. Yes, I did feel bad that some of us had to go for purchase from other sources at higher price and even the 3D glass seems not coming to them. Honest I spent about 15 days to work the best price and was hoping that most of our forum members take the benefit.

Yesterday itself my contact was cribbing when I called for Shiv that I have taken a very low price which no one can come closer, however I told him that as we got that price approved for atleast 8 quantity and as stocks are short we should atleast deliver those many before thinking of any revision later.

So, atleast for 8 quantity we should be able to take the benefit and he may get approval for more if we keep giving him more business consistently.

Can I get one immediately?

I'd cancelled my booking here....its now available but that dealer is now not ready to give it to me in the price he offered earlier.:sad:

I am told Rs.4K, however I am sure we could negotiate a deal for that as well..

Yes, Samsung will ship to your Delhi address for around Rs.1k additional. They will arrange for installation and will take care of damages locally (will replace if needed).

I will count you in (replacing amzhifi). Updated list:
1)bv_abhi
2)rajudhs
3)piyush7243
4)shivkumar19
5)manit_goel (Delhi)
6)DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
7)harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
8)krishna 73v (Secunderabad)

Yes, Samsung Sales person confirmed through Samsung Sales Head office.

Yes you could cancel, I have added you to the list :)

Done, enjoy your purchase and try posting a review in appropriate thread, thanks :)

1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (kochi)

Hi Prankey,

When you added me in the list I was on no. 5, DIVASMMM and harsha.chelikani were after me.

Now your updated list is as follows

1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (kochi)

I believe I should be @ no. 2 in the list. Could you please check.

Thanks.

Hi Prankey,

I am interested and please add my name to this list for PS51D550. I am at Chennai. I have sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks

1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (kochi)

Hi Prankey,

When you added me in the list I was on no. 5, DIVASMMM and harsha.chelikani were after me.

Now your updated list is as follows

1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (kochi)

Thanks.
Count me in too.

Thanks.
Earlier the list was not a queue as we were looking for all the delivery to happen simultaneously. Hence I had replaced one cancelled booking at 5th position with you. However, now due to stock constraints, we have to come in a queue and hence I put you in the position when you joined the group :) I am still trying to arrange more.
Can I get one immediately?

I'd cancelled my booking here....its now available but that dealer is now not ready to give it to me in the price he offered earlier.:sad:
Its your call, I would personally advice you to go with our GB pricing to have a win-win situation instead of paying more locally.

Hi Prankey,

I am interested and please add my name to this list for PS51D550. I am at Chennai. I have sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks
Done

Count me in too.
Welcome dude! I was hoping that you would join :)
Hi Prankey,

Please count me in too...
Put me last in the queue as I would also be buying it only towards the end of this month...

thanks
Done! Updated queue:
1. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
4. manit_goel (Delhi)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. just4kix (Pune)
8. jayan007 (Pune)
9. chetzy (Pune)

Outstation candidates need to make payment first before the product is shipped. I was thinking of listing to ebay.in and collecting payment from there. However, it would increase the cost especially if we wish to available 6 months EMI option. Other option is online RTGS or NEFT transfers which may not be as secured. Let me know how you folks think?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back