The Movies I Liked

Lol @yesterday
Please let us know the other ww2 movies please,I love
Yesterday,I watched another excellent WW2 movie..
INTO THE WHITE
Other excellent WW2 movies are
hacksaw ridge
Unbroken (but not nazi)

As of now....

Das Boot (1981)
Enemy at the Gates (2001)
We Were Soldiers (2002)....Not Nazi Movies
Windtalkers (2002)
Letters from Iwo Jima (2006)
Stalingrad (1993)
Where Eagles Dare (1968)
In Darkness (2011)
Winter in Wartime (2008)
Saints and Soldiers (2003)
The Great Raid (2005)
Flame and Citron (2008)
Max Manus: Man of War (2008)
Days of Glory (2006)
The Brest Fortress (2010)

Me before you.. Not so bad ! A bit of juvenile acting , but the locations are terrific and so is the ending.

Another + to Patriot's Day : Long time since I was able to watch a movie from end to start and which had me bound to the chair. The storyline doesn't sag at all- this one could be a keeper.

10 Cloverfield Lane: Watch it just for the climax !

Long time since I was able to watch a movie from end to start and which had me bound to the chair.

Watch Eye in the sky .... you would not be able to leave for even susu break ..:D ... forget bound to the chair..

PS :: Assuming you already have not watched it ... :)

Brimstone is a Western movie, But not much old fashioned cowboys-and-horses movie. Instead, it's an extremely brutal, gory, gruesome story about an evil preacher who uses religion to justify his horrific treatment of women. The length of movie little bit, but run without lagging with some twist well made by Martin Koolhoven being a fame of "Winter in Wartime. "Dakota Fanning well-done quietly without dialogue.

Brimstone (2016)
R | 2h 28min | Mystery, Thriller, Western | 12 January 2017

This is the remake of the 2011 French thriller Sleepless Night (Nuit blanche) (2011). Compare to original version no gripping plot, each and every scene some loopholes.

Sleepless (2017)
R | 1h 35min | Action, Crime, Thriller | 13 January 2017

French action star Tomer Sisley in high tense thriller...story was unfold in one night stands in single location run like a roller coaster...stunt was very realistic and brutal one.

Sleepless Night *(2011)
"Nuit blanche" (original title)
Not Rated *| *103 min *| *Action, Crime, Thriller *| *11 May 2012

Its copycat or remake in Tamil & Telugu both language will be release Nov'15

Kamal Hassan acting leading role..!!!

Thoongavanam (2015-Tamil)

Cheekati Raajyam (2015-Telugu)
"Thoongaavanam" (original title)

Last edited:
Passengers ...... well this turned out to be OKish, It wasn't bad, it wasn't good, it just was ok. The visuals were good, but thats no big deal in a sci fi movie in today's CGI world, the acting was passable, the script was something a kid could have written. There was no situation or a scenario which you won't feel you have not seen 100 times in some different form in past movies. To conclude it's not terrible but it's nothing special....6.2/10 for this one

Last edited:
Have seen Eye in the Sky - its good, but I liked Eagle Eye better.
Also watched Split 6/10), The Family(7/10) and part of Rogue One (BORING)
Been watching Devil's Advocate on Prime.. but its just SO boring now..

Eagel Eye has nothing to do with eye in the sky ... not sure why you brought it as a reference ..... it was ok nothing exceptional, eye in the sky as a movie is good nothing groundbreaking as well, but as far as keeping you glued to the seat is concerned, it will be in my top 10.

rogue One ... Boring!!! well here goes the any common factor between u and me.. :D .... may be you are not star wars sci fi types ..... Rogue One was the best Star War movie after Episode III and IV. (IV has more nostalgic value)..:)

Re: The Movie I Liked

Allied (2016)

The movie is based on the lives of 2 British spies, a male & a female opreting out of Casablanca, Morocco during WW2 working against the occupied Germans. The movie is not a full fledged war movie but the essence of war is nicely depicted while telling the story of the 2 spies, their love life & the coletral damage that follows due to the war. The intensity & suspense is well maintained throughout the film.

The film has a lot of heavy weights like director Robert Zemeckis & actor Brad Pitt to name a few.

7/10.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eagel Eye has nothing to do with eye in the sky ... not sure why you brought it as a reference ..... it was ok nothing exceptional, eye in the sky as a movie is good nothing groundbreaking as well, but as far as keeping you glued to the seat is concerned, it will be in my top 10.

rogue One ... Boring!!! well here goes the any common factor between u and me.. :D .... may be you are not star wars sci fi types ..... Rogue One was the best Star War movie after Episode III and IV. (IV has more nostalgic value)..:)
Eye in the sky is a great movie, have to watch it with diapers on, lol, no loo break, the depiction of modern warfare at its best.

Name it to top TopTen glued movies...:)

Re: The Movie I Liked

Allied (2016)

The movie is based on the lives of 2 British spies, a male & a female opreting out of Casablanca, Morocco during WW2 working against the occupied Germans. The movie is not a full fledged war movie but the essence of war is nicely depicted while telling the story of the 2 spies, their love life & the coletral damage that follows due to the war. The intensity & suspense is well maintained throughout the film.

The film has a lot of heavy weights like director Robert Zemeckis & actor Brad Pitt to name a few.

7/10.

Similar kind of movie...Better than Allied (2016)........Child 44 (2015)

Name it to top TopTen glued movies...:)

In no Particular Order

1. Cube (1997)
2. The thing (original)
3. Timecrimes.
4. Phone booth.
5. Saw
6. Triangle.
7. 11:14
9. Hard Candy
10. The man from the earth.
11. Eye in the sky
(well it just is kinda out, but I would still say its in top 10)

The cube, timecrime, the thing would also come under my all time top One Room, time travel and creature horror movie (respectively)

Honorable Mention ...

1. Matchstick men....... This is the movie where Nichols cage shows what he is.
2. Buried
3. Frantic
4. 127 Hours
5. Red Eye
6. Saw II
7. Saw III
8. Exam
9. Devil
10. K-Pax

Last edited:

Oh come on.. Eagle eye.. Eye in the sky.. Satellite tracking .. .Gettit?! :yahoo:

Yes, on Star wars, I agree to disagree.. I cant make head or tails of them series. They all seem so same and without much action anyways. :p

Yes, on Star wars, I agree to disagree.. I cant make head or tails of them series. They all seem so same and without much action anyways. :p

I can relate to that, Harry Potter series is same for me, can't get head or tail of them and almost all appeared so lame to me .... so each to its own I guess...:)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back