2. The thing (original)
3. Timecrimes.
4. Phone booth.
5. Saw
6. Triangle.
7. 11:14
9. Hard Candy
10. The man from the earth.
11. Eye in the sky (well it just is kinda out, but I would still say its in top 10)

The cube, timecrime, the thing would also come under my all time top One Room, time travel and creature horror movie (respectively)

Honorable Mention ...

1. Matchstick men....... This is the movie where Nichols cage shows what he is.
2. Buried
3. Frantic
4. 127 Hours
5. Red Eye
6. Saw II
7. Saw III
8. Exam
9. Devil
10. K-Pax

Oops, most of the movies not watched (Bolded)...Added to watchlist...:)

I will reveal my super glued movies list later...:)

If Bold are not watched then most of the movies are watched and not "Not watched" ...:) (Only 6 not watched out of 20)

Damien Chazelle strong direction coupled with powerful performances from Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone, good treat with the sound of music with songs. Even though Won 6 Oscars there is no strong impression to sit on tight with a movie. Compare to the previous direction of the movie was awesome Whiplash (2014) - Won 3 Oscars.

La La Land (2016)
PG-13 | 2h 8min | Comedy, Drama, Music | 25 December 2016

Mommy (2014)

Steve has ADHD and is highly unpredictable. His mom, "Die", loves him but is financially and emotionally drained. Kyla, their neighbour, is fresh air but with her own troubles.
Together, they provide each other passing moments of hope.

Mommy Official International Trailer 1 (2014)

17917129_10154311223557484_2317500697355828660_o.jpg

Nocturnal Animals (2016)

A wealthy art gallery owner is haunted by her ex-husband's novel, a violent thriller she interprets as a symbolic revenge tale.(Copied from IMDB intro tag, couldn't have put it better.)

The story telling is very tightly integrated & one can defiantly feel the pulsating tension mounting till the end. As with many psychological movies, the end is kept open to subjective interpretation.

7.5/10

This Is It (2009) Documentary

The best thing about this documentary on the Pop King Michael Jackson is that it is not a chronicle on his life, it's a compilation of raw footage of his rehearsals before his London shows. MJ, the king is captured in a beautifully impromptu mood as he pushes the boundaries of music & style. His energy level & oomph factor while practicing with his band members is simply phenomenal & mind blowing. It was such a joy to see the King catching hold of each note & tempo while giving his inputs to his co-musicians...!!

The documentary cleverly covers all his major hits, from Human Nature, Beat It, Thriller, Billy Jean etc while he was rehearsing & improvising.

If you are an MJ fan, go catch it.

Available on Amazon Prime.

No funny movies in the thread ? Any one remembers Terence Hill Bud Spencer Movies. Silly Fun movies in those days :)

Yep! Have watched a whole lot of them: Trinity, Trinity is still my name, Watch out we're mad, I'm for the Hippopotamus, Who finds a friend finds a treasure, Crimebusters, Miami Supercops - off the top of my head.

Dearest is based on a true story of child abduction. Peter Chans kidnapping drama shifts from predictable outrage to unexpected ambivalence, with moving and thought-provoking results.The first half of his movie while devoting the second to the desperation of the mother who was raising said abducted the child to get her other kid back after she's sent to an orphanage.

Dearest (2014)
Qin ai de (original title)
2h 8min | Drama | 25 September 2014 (China)

Good to know you fellas, :)
Other I remember are Quick Change, Ruthless People, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Fish called Wanda, Hard Days Night, Peter Sellers/Jerry Lewis Movies. All good comedy movies. Naked Gun, Airplane, Three Amigos too.
There were spoofs like Attack of Killer Tomatoes (Horror) Comedy spoof TV Series South by Southeast (Hitchcock movie North by Northwest). Ok movies to see once in a while.
By the way Hitchcock movies are classics.

P.S.....not a Post Script... Peter Sellers :p
Regards.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back