The Movies I Liked

Oh, I don't have any issues with the pronunciation per se. It's just that I'd prefer to hear the dialogues in the native tongue with subtitles, but that's just me. All the same, it doesn't take anything away from the movie. Reminded me of Lawrence Of Arabia, another stellar movie.

Transformers-2 ----saw it in theatre, one of the most explosive movies i have ever seen, never has there been so much of blasts /explosions / action in any of the movies i have seen------------the movie is very enjoyable and there is megan fox to top it all

12 rounds (dvd region 1) --- from the director of diehard starring john cenna ---fast paced action thriller ,recommended if you are an action fan, dvd is top class ,great PQ/SQ
my bloody valentine (dvdREGION 1)---- whos the killer thriller , thot it wud be a dull movie but no its highly enjoyable , actually the movie is in 3D , with the supplied glasses some of the action scenes really came out of the screen.and it sure will give you all the thrill with its great SQ/PQ
incendiary-(DVD REGION 1)-------slow paced but good movie , its abt a woman who looses her family in a bomb blast and how she faces life after that ,highly recommended

Last edited:
Killshot

Beautiful Carmen Colson and her ironworker husband Wayne are placed in the Federal Witness Protection program after witnessing an extortion scheme go wrong. Thinking they are at last safe, they are targeted by an experienced intimidating hit man and a psychopathic young upstart killer. The ensuing struggle will test Carmen to the limit.

Killshot (2008)

Killshot

Beautiful Carmen Colson and her ironworker husband Wayne are placed in the Federal Witness Protection program after witnessing an extortion scheme go wrong. Thinking they are at last safe, they are targeted by an experienced intimidating hit man and a psychopathic young upstart killer. The ensuing struggle will test Carmen to the limit.

Killshot (2008)

i too saw killshot , i think it was good only bcoz of mickey rourke ----he suited the killers role very well

I Am Legend

It is the year 2012. In the ruins of New York city. Robert Neville who is a military scientist who is the lone survivor of a biochemical disease which was supposed to cure cancer 3 years previous. With only blood thirsty zombies as his neighbors and his trusty dog, Samantha, Robert is trying to discover a cure for this disease and to find out any other people who might have also survived.

I Am Legend (2007)

Original Sin

When a man selects a mail order bride, he is surprised to see the beauty who appears before him. She alleges that she sent false photos to him to assure that he would love her for what she is and not for her beauty. However, what she is is a con artist, whore, and actress, who teams with a fellow actor to steal money from men. What she does not expect is that she falls in love with her new husband and ultimately must decide between him and her sadistic former lover. Contains explicit sex including sadistic acts as Thomas Jane cuts Jolie's back with a knife as part of their lovemaking.

Original Sin (2001)

Just fineshed watching spy games *Robert Redford & Brad Pitt -one the best i have seen.

Duplicity-Clive oven & Julia Roberts-Kinda of okay movie (oceans-11/12/13 meets mrs.&mr.smith

any of friends seen SAW-i had seen Saw-1 a few weeks back amazing scary thriller have all five ..need some guts to watch :ohyeah:

This thread looks like an endless assault. I find this thread pretty meaningless exercise to be honest. I might have added my views on this post sometime back so keep getting these alerts everytime. Mods is there a way to stop getting alerts for a particular thread. No offence to anyone..

happy posting.

^^ Unsubscribe from the thread.

I find this thread quite interesting where I get to know some basic feedback about good movies.

Yes it takes some effort to delete mails from inbox but I came to know about a no of movies in this thread and enjoyed them very much too. So I am getting a lot info from this thread and find it useful and interesting.

Watched 'The Bank Job' (Roger Donaldson) and enjoyed a lot (Jason Statham looking so sincere and honest person-but in a negative role)

passengers region 1 dvd-------a very good psychological thriller on the lines of sixth sense , and annehathway is brilliant in this movie

Last edited:
while she was out--region 1 dvd , i thot this wud be like the previous kim bassinger movie the cellular, but this one is disappointing---------it shud have been tittled kim bassinger and her tool kit!! watch it only if u are a fan of kim bassinger

Last edited:
watchmenregion1 dvd , sq/pq is fabulous , movie is average ,sfx/action is good ------overall the movie is too lengthy(almost 3 hrs) -------watch if you like super hero movies

Last edited:
uninvited region1 dvd , this one comes from dream works , not too scary but the twist in the end is very good-----watch if you like horror movies

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back