The Movies I Liked

Plot Summary for

Before Sunset

Jesse, a writer from the US, and Celine, a Frenchwoman working for an environment protection organization, acquainted nine years ago on the train from Budapest to Vienna, meet again when Jesse arrives in Paris for a reading of his new book. As they have only a few hours until his plane leaves, they stroll through Paris, talking about their experiences, views and whether they still love each other, although Jesse is already married with a kid.

v.

Before Sunset (2004)

Plot Summary for

Before Sunset

Jesse, a writer from the US, and Celine, a Frenchwoman working for an environment protection organization, acquainted nine years ago on the train from Budapest to Vienna, meet again when Jesse arrives in Paris for a reading of his new book. As they have only a few hours until his plane leaves, they stroll through Paris, talking about their experiences, views and whether they still love each other, although Jesse is already married with a kid.

v.

Before Sunset (2004)

Dear Vinay,

Do you have this film,, if so kindly lend me.. Interesting one.

Regards

Srini

Kanthaswamy(Tamil) [2009][Bluray]

Kanthaswamy (2009)

A nice experience of regional movie on Bluray. Good PQ/SQ(DTS 5.1). Story is good (from my POV), good comedy.

cheers.

Hi aneel,

U have seen this original blu or rip.. If you have watched in BD, i need some clarification on PQ in some specific scenes.. I watched thru BD rip only..will PM you on reply.

Regards

Hello Sri,

It will be my utmost pleasure to give you this movie which is in 720p, i have it on my external hard disk, please tell me the way out to send you this movie. I have all my downloaded movies exclusively in 720p, if you need more movies, i can give them also to you.

V.

Dear Vinay,

Do you have this film,, if so kindly lend me.. Interesting one.

Regards

Srini

three-idiots1.jpg

Awsome, Spectacular, Timeless. It can't get better than this!!

Going into the movie I didn't have much expectations because of the reason that the movie was hyped and also I didnt want to watch a movie of Comedy genre. But I dont generally miss movies these days so I decided to go and what better than to watch the movie 1st day itself.

3 Idiots is a movie about 3 friends and their life and experiences at the engineering college. The movie starts a bit slow but picks up pace after 1st 10 minutes. After that its an amazing experience till the very end. The 1st half is a total laugh riot. 2nd half is a bit slow as compared to 1st half but it goes very well with the story of movie.

Direction and dialogues are superb. The story is narrated in a very interesting way using flashback extensively. 2 dialogues by Sharman's mother and the speech in Hindi are worth mentioning. Gladly the songs are not forced and go with the pace of the movie.

The movie maintains a consistent pace throughout and at no point you feel bored or distracted. Much attention is paid on detailing and connecting the dots so any thing that may look unnecessary or forced at start has relevance later in the movie.

Acting by everyone in the movie is good. Some have done a great job while others have done an excellent job. But Aamir Khan has certainly stole the show here! You can't even imagine some other actor in that role. I dont know if its the best work by Aamir khan but it would be certainly among the top 3.

All in all an amazing and great movie. Completely original story and not even a hint is copied from any MOVIE. Rajkumar Hirani is a great director and he shows it once again. Movies like this are not made often so dont miss it at any cost!

RATING-

10/10

(I would have given more but the rating ends there! )

Code:
http://vu-point.blogspot.com/2009/12/3-idiots-movie-review.html

If you like street racing action, I would recomened you to watch RONIN. Its not the "FAST AND FURIOUS" kind of movie, but I am sure you would like it or maybe you must have seen it
Released quiet a long back. Not sure about surround effects as i prefer to put on my Sennheiser headphones and watch the movie. Atleast till i have a good HT setup

Yah,you are right,RONIN is a good movie and has a good story too.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back