The Movies I Liked

PIRANHA-3D

Saw this movie on the first day , its not a movie to get serious with, its lol :lol: fun all the way. Is it supposed to be a horror flick ? or horror comedy ?
Whatever ,the movie does entertain ,theres lot of blood ,gore and flesh

BABE's ,BOOBS, BUMBs :lol: n BLOOD all in 3D are in plenty , the makers of this movie must have experimented to catch the most 3D BOOB's n BUMB's in a single frame !!!

The underwater 3D shots are excellent makes you feel you are right out there, the 3D effects and sound are well used to scare us ,at the same time it makes you laugh

Good to see Elizebeth shue after a long time ,not that she has much to do

Caught this movie @ urvashi ,BLR , the PQ with the newly installed HD 3D PJ is fantastic (appears far better and brighter than the last time i saw avatar here) Also the SQ with the newly installed Processor is quite thrilling

To sum it up watching this movie with very good PQ (in HD 3D) and SQ was quiet a BLAST!!!:lol:

Last edited:
Micmacs [2009][Bluray]

Micmacs (2009)

A very good French Comedy/Crime movie. Very good story telling with a twisted sense of humor, good direction by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. Very good performance by Dany Boon and the supporting characters are the attraction in this movie.

Must watch

cheers.

Volver [2006][Bluray]

Volver (2006/I)

A very good Spanish Comedy/Drama/Crime movie. Has got some intense emotion & vivid characterization. Story has got many twist and turns but in the end it unfolds naturally. Good performance by Penlope Cruz.

cheers.

Last night I saw "THE RAINMAKER".

Matt Damon plays a young and fantastic role. I yet cannot forget the last scene, the lady saying "One lady from a small city turned a big insurance company bankrupt".

This was an amazing flick... A must watch.

Attachments

• john-grisham-s-the-rainmaker-special-collector-s-edition-.jpg
    john-grisham-s-the-rainmaker-special-collector-s-edition-.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Micmacs [2009][Bluray]

Micmacs (2009)

A very good French Comedy/Crime movie. Very good story telling with a twisted sense of humor, good direction by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. Very good performance by Dany Boon and the supporting characters are the attraction in this movie.

Must watch

cheers.

Thanks Aneelr. Watched this movie and enjoyed thoroughly.

Regards,
Prakash.

Komaram Puli (Telugu) Starring Pawan Kalyan:annoyed: and directed by S.J Surya
Just watched y'day night. I don't want to waste any space or time on this crap.
Only one word STAY OUT OF IT...an horrible movie seen in decades in any language.

Black Book [2006][Bluray]

Black Book (2006)

A good War/Drama movie. The story has some twists through out the entire length of the film.Very good background scores which totally complements the suspense of the movie. Nice performance by the Dutch actress Carice van Houten.

cheers.

The Lives of Others (2006) (German: Das Leben der Anderen)

Awesome drama/thriller set in East Germany before the fall of the Berlin Wall. A Stasi (German Secret Police) captain finds himself more and more drawn into the lives of a couple who he is monitoring. Excellent direction and acting by the entire cast. A must watch.

Black Book [2006][Bluray]

Black Book (2006)
A good War/Drama movie. The story has some twists through out the entire length of the film.Very good background scores which totally complements the suspense of the movie. Nice performance by the Dutch actress Carice van Houten.
cheers.

Thanks Aneelr for recommending this movie. I would strongly recommend this movie. The female character is etched very strong and there is a subtle romance between a german commando and a Jewish girl. Music and the photography is also good. A good movie with twist and turns.

Thanks,
Prakash.

DABANGG

watched in theater

This one is a total BLAST of a movie !!!

Entertainment at itzzz verry best!!!!

SALMAN BHAI as Robin hood Pandey aka Chulbul pandey rocks all the way!!!!

Direction is Slick and tight ,couple of songs especially ''Tere mast mast do nain'' and ''Munni Badnamm'' get stuck up in your head for long

The humor is great and action terrific

I do suppose it has a great repeat value too and am all set for a rewatch soon!!

Last edited:
Watched this movie called "A Perfect Getaway"... Nice twist and turns about a newly wed couple.

Recommended to watch - rated 'R'

Attachments

• 51M-gsDPGsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51M-gsDPGsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 73
Thanks Aneelr for recommending this movie. I would strongly recommend this movie. The female character is etched very strong and there is a subtle romance between a german commando and a Jewish girl. Music and the photography is also good. A good movie with twist and turns.

Thanks,
Prakash.

+1 to that. Good tight script, lots of plotline shifts, good acting and great art direction brings alive 1940s Europe. Highly recommended.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back