Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prankey,

Did you get the courier details?
I have finally got the confirmation after several phone calls today that it is shipped in the afternoon. Still waiting for the Docket number of the courier. I am told that I will get it by 8:30PM today.

Congrats on getting the glasses. Is that the rechargeable one at mrp5900?
I was told glasses for the samsung will cost 3100 here for additional pieces, don't know which model no.
I believe MRP is 4900 (might have increased recently). Its non rechargable Bluetooth glasses.

Price of Rs.3100 is VERY GOOD and we should utilize the source as the least I have got is Rs.4000 only.

If we also include the MRP of the glasses this TV is costing us only Rs.58k! So going for X30 in lieu of this will be a CRAZY DECISION.

That was the quote from the same guy who was offering this lcd for 66k. He was keen on sending the lcd to my place.
We can get someone else to call up and get the best rate anytime.

Any luck for Mumbai buyers, I talked to one of the samsung dealers in thane and he said he could give best possible rate of 66k for one piece..he is not too sure about 3d glasses as he wont be able to get it separately but if the glasses come with the box from samsung than he would give it...

i can probably bargain a bit more and probably somehow bring it to 65 k..but no guarantee on glasses...

i am not too confident of getting tv shipped from bangalore from a courier company.. and if any issues come up returning it local is easier thn sending back to bangalore..may be some of the forum members can help finding similar price in mumbai and thane region...i will try another dealer this weekend and see if something can be done

Any luck for Mumbai buyers, I talked to one of the samsung dealers in thane and he said he could give best possible rate of 66k for one piece..he is not too sure about 3d glasses as he wont be able to get it separately but if the glasses come with the box from samsung than he would give it...

i can probably bargain a bit more and probably somehow bring it to 65 k..but no guarantee on glasses...

i am not too confident of getting tv shipped from bangalore from a courier company.. and if any issues come up returning it local is easier thn sending back to bangalore..may be some of the forum members can help finding similar price in mumbai and thane region...i will try another dealer this weekend and see if something can be done
Dude, its been discuss several times and CLEARLY MENTIONED in the first post - if there are issues, Samsung Mumbai will take care of it including damage in transit if any. Its not like you are purchasing a product from another country. Both Mumbai and Bangalore comes under Samsung India unless you take Mumbai out of India like the transport folks there does (by charging "import duties" naming it "Octroi") ;) kidding

Infact Samsung covers for warranty till full refund LOCALLY if needed.

Glasses are currently not coming with the TV and this is a special deal I have got from Samsung for the fellow members here.

Last edited:
Hi Prankey,

Please provide courier details and I hope they have included 3D glasses as Shiv has also got it.
I will get the courier detail with confirmation that 3D glasses were put in the box before shipping (as promised day before). ALL will get 3D glasses under this deal, only question is their availability while delivering the TV. I tried calling my contact at 8:45PM but he didn't receive.

That was the quote from the same guy who was offering this lcd for 66k. He was keen on sending the lcd to my place.
We can get someone else to call up and get the best rate anytime.

I guess you meant this "plasma" :) I will check with my contact again tomorrow about pricing on 3D glasses but I believe Rs.3100 is a very good price for them.

Hallow

I am interested in 7.1 speaker system for my new HD TV 42"

But slowly

First I would like to have Two speakers - preferably Wharfedale
any guide
Should I get a used one
as it is too costly to get a new one
or I should go for a new
Any idea about approx price in Kolkata

I will get the courier detail with confirmation that 3D glasses were put in the box before shipping (as promised day before). ALL will get 3D glasses under this deal, only question is their availability while delivering the TV. I tried calling my contact at 8:45PM but he didn't receive.

Please PM or e-mail me the courier details....I hope you have got it now.

Thanks.

Sunilraj, lets keep this thread for pricing and buying decisions. Also, in Bangalore I have got the best price as 63k only for this TV and in my opinion its better placed than U30 both in terms of features and picture quality (panels are comparable, but Samsung has better picture processing and 3D as I have seen).

If you wish, you could get yourself added to the group buy list. We are hoping to get more stock later this week to clear the backlogs.

Hello Pranky, How this arrangement works. You order and ship-it to my address? How and when do I pay?

Please PM or e-mail me the courier details....I hope you have got it now.

Thanks.
Still waiting. Called him few minutes back, call waiting. Will update you through email once I get the details.

Hello Pranky, How this arrangement works. You order and ship-it to my address? How and when do I pay?
If you are in Bangalore, you could get Cash On Delivery and you just need to give your address to me for the TV to be delivered (subject to availability).

UPDATE: Manit's TV was dispatched yesterday with glasses as confirmed with Samsung. Still waiting for dispatch details.

Hi Prankey,

As you said it has been shipped yesterday afternoon....I don't understand why you didn't get the courier details.....as it can just be sent via an sms as well

I really have to go outstation and I m waiting to get this delivered so that I can plan.....It was to ship last Saturday.......now again Saturday come...still I didnt get any confirmed information about shipping....

If you can please sms or call him and get the details, I'll track the status online and will plan my trip accordingly...

Hi Prankey,

As you said it has been shipped yesterday afternoon....I don't understand why you didn't get the courier details.....as it can just be sent via an sms as well

I really have to go outstation and I m waiting to get this delivered so that I can plan.....It was to ship last Saturday.......now again Saturday come...still I didnt get any confirmed information about shipping....

If you can please sms or call him and get the details, I'll track the status online and will plan my trip accordingly...
Every time I contact them, they say they are going to send an SMS with the dispatch info. I will call him again after my meeting. Like you I was also trying to call them to know when do we expect it to be delivered to you.

hi prankey,
i joined today. can i avail the offer in kolkata? if yes how and when to pay? even if i cant avail the offer please let me know

Dude, its been discuss several times and CLEARLY MENTIONED in the first post - if there are issues, Samsung Mumbai will take care of it including damage in transit if any. Its not like you are purchasing a product from another country. Both Mumbai and Bangalore comes under Samsung India unless you take Mumbai out of India like the transport folks there does (by charging "import duties" naming it "Octroi") ;) kidding

Infact Samsung covers for warranty till full refund LOCALLY if needed.

Glasses are currently not coming with the TV and this is a special deal I have got from Samsung for the fellow members here.

Thanks boss, i wasnt worried about Samsung as once I purchase it from samsung i will get all india warranty, however i was more worried about the courier guy about whom you had written that he was reputed and even samsung used its services...

I know u have done good job and we all appreciate that...no doubt Maharashtra with Octroi and 12.5% vat on mobile phones makes us feel we are somewhere outside India..

Thanks boss, i wasnt worried about Samsung as once I purchase it from samsung i will get all india warranty, however i was more worried about the courier guy about whom you had written that he was reputed and even samsung used its services...

I know u have done good job and we all appreciate that...no doubt Maharashtra with Octroi and 12.5% vat on mobile phones makes us feel we are somewhere outside India..

Actually even if there is slightest of damage in transit, we can request replacement locally by Samsung (as the product is completely insured by Samsung). Main issue is Octroi in Maharastra.

hi prankey,
i joined today. can i avail the offer in kolkata? if yes how and when to pay? even if i cant avail the offer please let me know
I hope there is no issue of Octroi as we are facing for Mumbai.

Currently we have stocks constrains with backlogs in Bangalore. If rest of members make advance payment, I can make a purchase order for all of us directly through Samsung avoiding issues from dealers (like I am currently struggling to get courier info of a shipped item and they took 2 days to handover to courier folks).

If you could make advance payment, I could put you to the as the third member in the queue (1st has already shipped now so effectively 2nd in the list).

Updated queue:
1. manit_goel (Delhi) (payment received)
2. gigy (Mumbai) (payment received)
3. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
4. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. jayan007 (Pune)
8. chetzy (Pune)
9. Karthi (Trichi)
10. dimbo_jack (Mumbai)
11. Adityap (Pune)
12. pmkpal (Thane)
13. ManiJ
14. kusal (kolkata)

Yep Prankey
Any updates on stock arrival? With 14 people in Q , your contact in Samsung need to prioritise our order atleast now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back