Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take me off this queue please. Couldn't wait any longer and have ordered locally and expect delivery by Mon/ Tuesday. Also ordered the combo pack. Disappointed not to get the free glass as per the deal here but that's the way the cookie crumbles !!!!! :(

Thanks Prankey and everyone else. Enjoy your purchases!!

Take me off this queue please. Couldn't wait any longer and have ordered locally and expect delivery by Mon/ Tuesday. Also ordered the combo pack. Disappointed not to get the free glass as per the deal here but that's the way the cookie crumbles !!!!! :(

Congrats :clapping: on buying the TV. If possible at what price you finalised the deal ( I had got in Delhi for Rs 67500/-) (without glasses).

Do give a feed back on the combo pack once it reaches you , as I also need to buy a 3D blu ray player in next few weeks .

cheers

Congrats :clapping: on buying the TV. If possible at what price you finalised the deal ( I had got in Delhi for Rs 67500/-) (without glasses).

Do give a feed back on the combo pack once it reaches you , as I also need to buy a 3D blu ray player in next few weeks .

cheers

Have made deal at 66K (plus 700 for payment thru credit card :yahoo: ) The combo arnd 20K I think. will be billed by Mon/ Tue. The player is the BD-D5500 with one HDMI cable and 2 glasses 3100 with a 3D title and 5 Blue Ray titles.

Hope the money is well spent:rolleyes: But its done now

iam intrested to know the 5 titles given free.. no one has idea and only megamind is known...ooof waiting for someone to update me with title list... advance thanks...

iam intrested to know the 5 titles given free.. no one has idea and only megamind is known...ooof waiting for someone to update me with title list... advance thanks...

I know 3 titles Ghost Rider, 2012 and Spiderman (dont know which 1,2 or 3) others I will let you know when I get my hand on the pack :)

Prankey.........any update bro?
Still trying. However if the TV was shipped on Thursday, should reach you within the next 3 days. Not sure why so difficulty in knowing the courier info (I have not paid them till now, will pay only when I get confirmed dispatch info).

I know 3 titles Ghost Rider, 2012 and Spiderman (dont know which 1,2 or 3) others I will let you know when I get my hand on the pack :)
Dude, sorry for the long waiting. I am hoping we get more stocks in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

Try to negotiate the combo pack for not more than 19K. I believe it should be available at Bangalore, however again the challenge of shipping cost and octroi will be an issue.

Also, please check on Octroi with the dealer if he has avoided it as the price is good enough if he has paid Octroi as well.

Can someone suggest any Mumbai areas where Octroi is not charge (like I was told it might not be charged in Navi Mumbai) so we could try to ship at an address there for you to pick it locally without paying the huge Octroi.

Updated list:
1. manit_goel (Delhi) (payment received)
2. gigy (Mumbai) (payment received)
3. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
4. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
5. pkr (Kochi)
6. dhanakm (Chennai)
7. jayan007 (Pune)
8. chetzy (Pune)
9. Karthi (Trichi)
10. Adityap (Pune)
11. pmkpal (Thane)
12. ManiJ
13. kusal (kolkata)

Last edited:
Price inclusive of everything at my house. Mumbai billing, price is gr8 except the free glass not included :sad:

for without octroi option, if anyone interested they should check some dealer outside octroi limits New Mumbai, outside Thane etc. who would bill them. Most warehouses are in Bhiwandi and anyone who can take delivery from there (if dealer willing to bill from there) you can avoid octroi. and be careful when you drive back into Mumbai/Thane :ohyeah: because if you get caught you would have gone thru all that stuff for no reason !!

Finally got tracking number for Manit. Should reach him by Friday as per the communication from Samsung. Will personally track and validate it on Monday and make the payment to the dealer.

Outside octori for Mumbai would be

1. Navi Mumbai and beyond
2. Thane and beyond
3. Vasai-Virar

Even if one gets the TV delivered to one of the above locations, how does he plan to get to Mumbai without Octroi. The TV is big enough not to fit in a car boot I suppose.

wont fit in a car boot, but can be brought in a suv like scorpio, with back seats removed. i brought my tv from shop last year in my scorp

wont fit in a car boot, but can be brought in a suv like scorpio, with back seats removed. i brought my tv from shop last year in my scorp
That was exactly which came to my mind. If one of us could borrow an SUV to the buyer, there should be no issue of Octroi (I honestly feel its a LOOT by the transport folks in Maharastra and we anyway should not pay it!).

Outside octori for Mumbai would be

1. Navi Mumbai and beyond
2. Thane and beyond
3. Vasai-Virar

Even if one gets the TV delivered to one of the above locations, how does he plan to get to Mumbai without Octroi. The TV is big enough not to fit in a car boot I suppose.
Raghav, thanks a lot for the update. However I remember one of us told that its applicable in Thane as well? Are you sure about it?

Raghav, thanks a lot for the update. However I remember one of us told that its applicable in Thane as well? Are you sure about it?

I think in Thane some areas (city limits) it is applicable and some are out of octroi.

Hi Prankey,

I called courier company.....they said they don't have any information regarding this consignment no. I called their Delhi & Bangalore office but no information at both places.

They said, contact booking center or wherever it has been booked.

Hi Prankey,

I called courier company.....they said they don't have any information regarding this consignment no. I called their Delhi & Bangalore office but no information at both places.

They said, contact booking center or wherever it has been booked.
Yes even I could not get. I slept after checking with them between 9:30AM and 11:30AM. Samsung contact said it was an accurate number and asked to check in the afternoon. However, still not showing up. This is the reason I held the payment as I need to confirm them honoring their commitment else we would have ended up chasing them for days after releasing the payment (like what is happening now).

Prankey
Again Im puzzled at why Samsung need to make its customers run from pillar to post?
Is the dealer playing tricks - taking all of us for a ride?

I believe Samsung has an assembly line near NCR....Just curious to know if the unit Can be routed to manit from NCR direlty.. does it need to travel to blore and back to delhi?
Pl enligten me

I believe Samsung has an assembly line near NCR....Just curious to know if the unit Can be routed to manit from NCR direlty.. does it need to travel to blore and back to delhi?
Pl enligten me
Yes because it has to come through a Samsung distribution channel and a Dealer. No dealer at NCR agreed to give that pricing. So have to route back from Bangalore, which is very sad.

Samsung contact has confirmed that the TV will reach Manit by Friday. Should get the courier receipt and bill copy emailed to me. I will see if there is an issue.

The dealer through which we are working with (only one who has somehow agreed to give this price) has this reputation of delaying matters (probably due to heavy sales volumes). Worst is they play with us that they have done something when in reality they didn't do at that time. That is the reason I held the payment seeing this attitude again. Hopefully they will learn from this transaction or I would rather work with Samsung directly (I am regretting now that I didn't do for this transaction hoping it may reach Manit sooner).

Once this shipment is sorted, I would have some tough talks with Samsung and either talk with a B2B contact who is more responsible and powerful enough to source all the quantity we need or work with the same contact after taking him to task. This is how sales and dealer networks are more or less in India, they like LYING to the customers hiding the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back