Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi prankey,
pl take me out of the queue, bought it in kolkata for 67k with a pair of glasses. however thanks for ur effort.

Congrats on your buy , You seem to have got a bonus in the price as I had paid Rs67500 for TV only .Hows yr review / impression of the TV .cheers

Hi guys. I also have this tv and was wondering if anyone else experiences a grainy picture from very close (<50cm) ?

hi prankey,
pl take me out of the queue, bought it in kolkata for 67k with a pair of glasses. however thanks for ur effort.
Done. Congrats for your purchase. I believe you meant 1 pair of 3D glasses (single quantity). People seems to have again misinterpreted :)

Updated list:
1. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
2. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
3. pkr (Kochi)
4. dhanakm (Chennai)
5. jayan007 (Pune)
6. Karthi (Trichi)
7. Adityap (Pune)
8. pmkpal (Thane)
9. ManiJ

TV + Pair of glasses @ 67k !!!
Does that mean TV price is 58k?
Where did u get ?

We ARE getting this TV for 58k only after deducting the TV cost. Kushal paid 4k extra as I understand.

Hi Prankey,

Please take me too out of the queue as I have booked the TV locally for Rs 65000/-...
I really appreciate your help and all the efforts you have taken for this Group Buy facility...

Thanks

hi guys,
prankey is right, single quantity. from chakdah ,nadia. glasses came separately. made in china but billed 4k approx. not installed yet samsung said may be tomorrow

yeah i paid 4k extra because i learnt i hv to break in this plasma for 1st 100 hrs. it would be good for watching during independence day holidays. cheap samsung made in china glasses available in fancy market

Hi Prankey,

Please take me too out of the queue as I have booked the TV locally for Rs 65000/-...
I really appreciate your help and all the efforts you have taken for this Group Buy facility...

Thanks

Hey Jayan, which shop did you book it from?

yeah i paid 4k extra because i learnt i hv to break in this plasma for 1st 100 hrs. it would be good for watching during independence day holidays. cheap samsung made in china glasses available in fancy market
So, u have seen them being sold @ Fancy Mkt,kidderpore...hmmm.. r they ORIGINAL Samsung 2011 3d glasses?... & equally imp...the price they r getting sold there@ fancy market,kidderpore?
Do reply to this query!

Hi Prankey,

Please let me know what needs to be done? Everyone is buying this TV, I paid money around one and a half months ago...... still I m with this broken TV.

Please let me know if it can be replaced here in Delhi or not?

Hi Prankey,

Thanks
Updated list:
1. harsha.chelikani (Hyderabad)
2. DIVASMMM (Hyderabad)
3. pkr (Kochi)
4. dhanakm (Chennai)
5. Karthi (Trichi)
6. Adityap (Pune)
7. pmkpal (Thane)
8. ManiJ

Hi Prankey,

Please let me know what needs to be done? Everyone is buying this TV, I paid money around one and a half months ago...... still I m with this broken TV.

Please let me know if it can be replaced here in Delhi or not?

I was able to get hold of him yesterday morning, however he promised to call back in 30 mins, again he disappeared. During my brief conversation, when I asked him, he said he has already suggested for the TV to be shipped back to Bangalore. So its almost certain now that he do not have any other update. I am trying to reach him today to get more updates, else I will try to get the TV picked up from your place. Let me know if you have it packed now.

I also got an update yesterday that another buyer has taken delivery the same day he went for the finance option through the dealer. So it seems we do have ample stocks now and we should try to utilize the opportunity (especially Bangalore buyers) to get the TV.

ManiJ - Let me know if it was you who took the finance from the dealer (I don't remember whom I talked regarding it as keeping busy these days :))

Yeah please let me know.......If it needs to be packed...I'll do it right away as it will hardly take 10 -15 mins to re-pack it...Its not wall mounted....only table mounted.

Or if it can be replaced in Delhi then it would really be great!

I've repacked the TV

Please let me know what needs to be done next
If you could, please send it back through VRL. I still could not talk with a courier company for picking it. I have talked with the contact and they have promised to refund the amount immediately once they get the TV back. They can send another as well, let me know how to proceed.

Also, now Samsung contact is claiming that Samsung has stopped giving 3D glasses with this TV and hence will not be able to arrange the same.

Honestly I am fed up chasing these folks for SINGLE transaction for several days and I don't see this sustainable if we end up chasing them for one purchase.

2 quantity is available, however Samsung is neither willing to reduce the cost nor giving 3D glasses now. I suggest we hold the purchase for some more time while I sort these issues with them. It looks the dealer is insisting the Samsung guy not to give the glasses to get additional margin through this deal.

I am still trying to talk to a B2B Samsung contact tomorrow morning to get better deals directly from Samsung.

Today after waiting for one month I finally shipped the TV back to Bangalore via same VRL Logistics who shipped it to Delhi. It was so difficult to ship it back as it took 3 4 hours to get the TV to VRL then all their formalities first they denied to ship the TV as they said they dont ship TVs then they had me write that VRL not responsible for any damage and I signed it then only they accepted it. It was horrible experience.

Prankey,

I request you to get my money refunded as soon as possible as I dont want all this happen again, I dont want these guys to send a replacement.

Hi Prankey,

I believe they will get TV back in 5 - 6 days.......and as you said then my money will be refunded right?

So shall I go ahead and buy the it locally in Delhi via my credit card....and will pay once I get my money back.

Please confirm about refund.

Thanks

So shall I go ahead and buy the it locally in Delhi via my credit card....and will pay once I get my money back.

Hi Manit,
Looks like you would soon have a brand new TV at yr end after going thru hassles.
Bajaj fin serve runs a good scheme at all Samsung showrooms,so negotiate the best price ,
With best wishes

Hi Prankey,

I believe they will get TV back in 5 - 6 days.......and as you said then my money will be refunded right?

Please confirm about refund.

Thanks
Yes, please go ahead. I will do my best to get the refund processed for you at the earliest. I really feel bad that you had to go through such trouble. Learning for all of us.

Try to negotiate the same cost atleast without the glasses. I believe Bajaj Finance is taking just about Rs.200 for 0% finance, so suggest you pay the downpayment for the same and go for direct debit option for 2/3rd of the amount across EMIs for 8 months (as per the latest info through the recent transaction in Bangalore).

Karthi - Let me know if you still wish to try Safexpress after learning about Manit's experience. I can talk to Samsung according. I believe for 0% finance, you would need to give Bangalore address and will have to travel to Bangalore. Also, they don't seems to be giving free Glasses anymore so I would suggest you try to negotiate locally at your place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back