Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys - Wanted to keep abreast as well as post pics, but I'm faced with another problem. Although my TV has come and installed, the 3D Pack has yet not been delivered - no stock it seems. Been a month !!!
Prankey - Can you check with your Samsung Contact or is my dealer pulling a fast one. Been trying to get to Samsung directly but have been unsuccessful. Finally got through today but apparently concerned people are on leave.

Samsung functions in odd ways. No extended warranty as well apparently. GOD save us !!

Last I checked it was readily available. Will check and get you the updated info, however availability may be different in Mumbai.

hey best price for 51d500 is 62500.in vijay sales... for a individual if number of ppl are more further discount can be added.just pm if interested, delivery in three days

Which branch of vijay sales is this available, does he have it in demo? any bargain chances on cash purchase?

Last edited:
hey best price for 51d500 is 62500.in vijay sales... for a individual if number of ppl are more further discount can be added.just pm if interested, delivery in three days

Thanks. I knew the prices will come down once we get more stocks. This will help me negotiate more with Samsung atleast to continue getting 3D Glasses.

Hope you meant 51D550 as the model number. Please confirm.

Thanks. I knew the prices will come down once we get more stocks. This will help me negotiate more with Samsung atleast to continue getting 3D Glasses.

That would be a great doing. Check if 3D kit can be bundled as an option.

All displays should be arranged locally. This would avoid endless waiting and heartburns if anything goes wrong outside warranty.

I finally purchased PS51D550 with 3D Starter kit (Blu-Ray player BD-D5500, 2 pairs of ultra light weight rechargeable 3D glasses SSG-3300CR, 1 3D Blu-ray movie title, 5 Blu-ray movie titles)

I paid Rs. 91,500/-

It will be delivered within a week.

Prankey,

Could you please get the money refunded now.......TV is in transit and will be delivered soon.....could you please ask them if they can refund my money right away...as now they know it will soon come to them. I have purchased it locally and paid 50% of the total amount....and I'll have to pay rest at the time of delivery and I don't have that much of money.....so please help me!

vijay sales do not have demo piece one of my frnd works in vijay sales as floor manger ...he has 5% discount on all products as employee discount we can negotiate with him to get price below 62.5k. Any one interested .

That would be a great doing. Check if 3D kit can be bundled as an option.

All displays should be arranged locally. This would avoid endless waiting and heartburns if anything goes wrong outside warranty.
I had already communicated this before - with 3D starter kit it will cost us 82k only. And I have confirmed the availability for the same. Its readily available right now.

I finally purchased PS51D550 with 3D Starter kit (Blu-Ray player BD-D5500, 2 pairs of ultra light weight rechargeable 3D glasses SSG-3300CR, 1 3D Blu-ray movie title, 5 Blu-ray movie titles)

I paid Rs. 91,500/-

It will be delivered within a week.
Dude, congrats. However I feel you paid more than TWICE for the glasses! (difference of Rs.10k as compared to regular glasses in 3D combo). Nevertheless hope you enjoy your purchase soon.
Prankey,

Could you please get the money refunded now.......TV is in transit and will be delivered soon.....could you please ask them if they can refund my money right away...as now they know it will soon come to them. I have purchased it locally and paid 50% of the total amount....and I'll have to pay rest at the time of delivery and I don't have that much of money.....so please help me!
They have told me to refund as soon as they receive the TV. Somehow I am unable to track the vehicle. May have to call VRL to know the status. Seems its not left Delhi.
vijay sales do not have demo piece one of my frnd works in vijay sales as floor manger ...he has 5% discount on all products as employee discount we can negotiate with him to get price below 62.5k. Any one interested .
I think it will be great for Mumbai customers on the list. As Octroi is the biggest issue as of now otherwise. Try reaching out to the folks from Mumbai and Pune in the list and we could get the group buy discussion for Mumbai in the same thread.

I know I had to pay more but not because of glasses

With regular glasses the whole package was available in 87500 so I paid 3500 extra for rechargeable glasses.

Actually the best price for TV I was getting was 65000 but it was the same dealer where I booked the TV initially and when I canceled it he was very annoyed and behaved very rudely so I could not contact him again :sad:

Then I searched dealers on net and called almost 25 shops but couldn't get this price....the best I got for TV was 68000 + 19500(3D starter kit with regular glasses)

I was really fed up running here and there so I went ahead with this deal.:sad::sad:

I know I made mistake just to save a few thousands.....and now I had to pay just double of what I wanted to save......and waited for almost 2 months....ran here n there...arguments with Samsung, picking up TV from VRL again took it back to VRL....all was such a horrible experience.:sad::sad:

So far I have spent 63000 + 3000(shipping and local vehicle exp.) and I paid 50k for this package in Delhi, rest has to be paid at the time of delivery.

Means 1 lakh 16 thousand......still I didn't get TV......I'll have to wait until money gets refunded so that I can pay rest of the amount :sad::sad:

Manit experience teaches one thing. Group buy is only good for ppl in same city especially large screens above 32inch.

Hi Manit,
Great to know that yr issues hv got resolved and the brand new TV would be with you in next few days.cheers

Hi Manit. Things will be fine. Pray that you get to enjoy your set sooner. Actually I sort of feel shame now in not warning you about Plasma transportation over long distance in unskilled hands.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Hi Manit. Things will be fine. Pray that you get to enjoy your set sooner. Actually I sort of feel shame now in not warning you about Plasma transportation over long distance in unskilled hands.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Yeah wish it had traveled thru a reliable channel. Experience cud have been different if the TV was fine or if Samsung had replaced it locally.

Thank you so much guys! I hope things will be fine....

I m now waiting to get my money refunded so that I can get it delivered.

Hi Prankey,

I called VRL they said that TV has left delhi on 30th July and I need to ask recipient to confirm @ his end.

Please suggest.... I really need money refunded ASAP as the new TV is suppose to be delivered on Thursday and I can't take delivery untill I get money back.

Could you pls ask them if they can refund money....if possible please

Last edited:
Hi Prankey,

I called VRL they said that TV has left delhi on 30th July and I need to ask recipient to confirm @ his end.

Please suggest.... I really need money refunded ASAP as the new TV is suppose to be delivered on Thursday and I can't take delivery untill I get money back.

Could you pls ask them if they can refund money....if possible please

Sure, will call them tomorrow to see what best can be done while they are waiting for the TV to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back