Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Prankey,

Any update? ...... Is it possible to get money refunded by tomorrow as TV has to be delivered tomorrow!

I think they should refund the money as I've provided shipping details and sent it via same VRL as they asked.

mute-1-8-2- poweron to enter service menu not working.. it may have been changed in new software update... did any one suceed?

Hi Prankey,

Any update? ...... Is it possible to get money refunded by tomorrow as TV has to be delivered tomorrow!

I think they should refund the money as I've provided shipping details and sent it via same VRL as they asked.

FINALLY got hold of him just now. Had to try 5 times since morning. He will check on the consignment tomorrow. As the Dealer has to refund the amount, they need to check the consignment before processing the refund. However he has promised to do it the same day they receive the item. We may have to wait for 2 more days for it to reach Bangalore.

Also, one very good news for 3D glasses (not yet approved by Samsung but should be done positively in the next couple of days) - I am trying to take special approval for 3D glasses (as they were not giving it with the TV) for Rs.2.5k only! We could buy any number from the Dealer.

Also, about 15 to 20 51D550 are scheduled to arrive in the next few days. They still have about 2 for immediate delivery. Let me know if anyone's interested. They are willing to deliver the TV free of cost to anyone in Karnataka and also trying to tie up with Volvo services from Bangalore for nearby city shipment to Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Goa, etc.

Kudos to Prankey for bringing such a wonderful offer to us.

I am a proud owner of Pana 42V20, but somehow this offer of Samsung 51D550 is so tempting. After following this mail chain so closely, many times I regretted of buying Pana for 60K, when 51'' Samsung beauty with 3D is selling for 63K.

Previous to this deal I never imagined that we can get something like this for such low price.

Congratulations to all proud owners (and to be owners) of Samsung 51D550.

They are willing to deliver the TV free of cost to anyone in Karnataka and also trying to tie up with Volvo services from Bangalore for nearby city shipment to Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Goa, etc.
You mean Volvo bus service? Will they be able to ship the TV vertically, as indicated earlier in this thread?

I also had another question - does this TV require a 15A power socket or a regular 5A power socket?

Hi Prankey,

I just checked the Consignment status online and it has reached Bangalore. if you could please ask them regarding refund

that is for us version, try info menu mute power

info- menu- mute- power worked, changed to 7000 series but lost pip function, got 5 picture modes, calibration, all hdmi worked,but usb, wifi dongle lost,images seemed brighter, but i changed to ps551, because of pip.....
in the service menu, i found that the brightness , contrast are kept low, around 70% only,,, so no need to worry about loss of brightness with age, it can be increased..

Hi Prankey,

I just checked the Consignment status online and it has reached Bangalore. if you could please ask them regarding refund

Already tried 3 times. since morning. You could also chase Devi Contact from your end so they transfer the funds to my account at the earliest. As I have your Citibank Account details, I will transfer it to you immediately.

Also, one very good news for 3D glasses (not yet approved by Samsung but should be done positively in the next couple of days) - I am trying to take special approval for 3D glasses (as they were not giving it with the TV) for Rs.2.5k only! We could buy any number from the Dealer.

Dear Prankey, as far i can understand from here, u can arrange 3d glasses for 2.5k(even w/o buying the tv 51d550 from ur source)...is this correct?....Which is the model/3d glasses talked about here? so when can u arrange? who is going to courier/ship the 3d glasses this time?(want the shipment handled by a good courier this time,even if u can urself make the sipping direct)...have they(ur source) got READY stock now@ this price?

U know, i have the tv but w/o 3d glasses & i was expecting to buy at some good price ...& i think 1 pair of glasses(1 unit) for 2.5k is good enough for me!..interested to take 2 units!...So if u r positive about everything,do confirm & intimate me!

Thanks for making all such Great Deals Possible! :)

Prankey, am interested in group buy alongwith 3 pair of glasses. So do let me know the price with shipping to Delhi. The post is too long and somehow and discussion has shifted a lot.

Please elaborate how to get the group deal and delivered locally in Delhi ?

Dear Prankey, as far i can understand from here, u can arrange 3d glasses for 2.5k(even w/o buying the tv 51d550 from ur source)...is this correct?....Which is the model/3d glasses talked about here? so when can u arrange? who is going to courier/ship the 3d glasses this time?(want the shipment handled by a good courier this time,even if u can urself make the sipping direct)...have they(ur source) got READY stock now@ this price?

U know, i have the tv but w/o 3d glasses & i was expecting to buy at some good price ...& i think 1 pair of glasses(1 unit) for 2.5k is good enough for me!..interested to take 2 units!...So if u r positive about everything,do confirm & intimate me!

Thanks for making all such Great Deals Possible! :)
You are right. Its still not approved, however I am positive that in a few days we should get that price. I also confirmed in the evening today that the entire range of 3D glasses can be available at almost half the cost for a limited time.

2.5k is for the basic BT glasses (3100). As its a small and light package, we might be able to take service of some good courier company like Bluedart to ship the glasses.

We might get rechargeable glasses for 3.5k only once we get the approval from Samsung. I will update as soon as I get an update on approvals :)

Prankey, am interested in group buy alongwith 3 pair of glasses. So do let me know the price with shipping to Delhi. The post is too long and somehow and discussion has shifted a lot.

Cray - We are still exploring option to reliably ship the TV to Delhi as the first shipment had issues. Delivering locally at Delhi is still not worked on as I STILL haven't been able to get hold of a B2B contact to own the deal (as of now doing through the dealer). I will add you to the list and while the TV is in stock, we need to find a courier company to ship it reliably to you. I will update you by Monday evening if it can be shipped to you.

Manit's update - TV has still not reached the dealer, am told that the credit should happen to my account positively by tomorrow once the dealer takes the delivery.

I have got an extended price list of almost all the Samsung consumer electronics products. Once I get better support from Samsung, I will start a new thread for the entire product range of Samsung which includes Refrigerator, AC, Microwave, HT Systems, BR Players, etc! We could get huge discount on those as well, however it will be feasible for Bangalore folks to utilize the opportunity.

Thanks so much Prankey!

Please have them refund money including shipping charges as promised.

I have already in loss due to this deal I had to pay 68000 for TV instead of 63000.
I could not take delivery of new TV today because of money....I hope I can get it tomorrow.

Hi prankey,
Fantastic job, that you are doing here.
From the forums, it appears as though, you have 1 unit for immediate delivery. Well, Im from Bangalore, and I can seal that deal for you, if you can let me know of a showroom with this unit on display. Anywhere in BTM, bannerghatta, Koramangala, MG Road Marathahalli or within the vicinity of these places will do.
I'm more or less settled in on this unit. But I want to see it once before I commit.
BTW, Sorry for the pm asking you for the details you have already mentioned here. I went through all the pages here and gleamed all the Info I asked you in the first place.

Oh well, as they say , Man Proposes, wife disposes.
My plans of 51incher is all but dashed now. Wifey feels that it will be too big. ( Hall viewing distance is ~8 feet, or a lil less than that). So it was a big now from her. Besides she was not too happy with sammy performance. No fault of the panel itself, thanks to all the "BRIGHT" lights in the showrooms.
Secondly we had a demo of Panasonic ST30 Panel. I know it is overpriced (a lot), but the panel is really good, and thanks to the Black filter and knowledgable Panasonic dealer, who turn off the lighting, and thanks to the black filter on this thing, Contrasts and color definition looked way better than samsung.
I was vouching for Sammy still, since it was cheaper and I felt pana, though good was not worth the money. But alas, my wife, (who ironically is stingy) suggested we go for pana panel to me (who ironically is a bit thrifty :P ).

So as per Home department wishes, I booked a pana plasma today. I just hope the panel atlest justifies 70% of its cost. They should have priced it ~ 55 - 60k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back