Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was an advt in todays Times of India, abt the best offer for some of their latest TV.also the 10 % down payment and 10 EMI scheme

Sweet. Was offer given by samsung or by dealer? Because if samsung themselves reduce price then we can bargain even more and get it cheaper than even 63k!

hey praney can u ask a samsung dealer about what will be final price as price has already come down

I am surely thinking of 51D550 but any idea how much 40D6000 might cost in grey market in bangalore? Heard leds are very cheap out there.
Samsung TVs are not available in Grey market in Bangalore. You need to get them through ebay or from Delhi or Mumbai.

Saw a Samsung ad today which talked of the 51d550 at 65k Rs. as also an option with interest free EMI
I believe we should get the same EMI offer of 10% down payment and rest in 10 EMI for this purchase as well from the dealer.

Sweet. Was offer given by samsung or by dealer? Because if samsung themselves reduce price then we can bargain even more and get it cheaper than even 63k!
As of now they have actually increased the cost by denying 3D glasses.

hey praney can u ask a samsung dealer about what will be final price as price has already come down
They haven't given any reason for delaying credit of Manit's TV. They are claiming to have initiated bank transfer on Thursday, but the amount is yet to be credited. So I am not interested in negotiating further till issues resolve!

"manojapte" has already gone for 0% finance on Saturday and is promised delivery on Monday. I will check with him on if he just paid 10% down payment and zero processing fee as per the Ad.

so guys what is the best price for which the PS51D550 can be bought right now ?

I did see a Samsung Ad in the paper yesterday which said...

"51 inch Plasma for Rs. 65000/-"

But it did not specify if that was the price for the PS51D550.

There is only one plasma in 51 inch from Samsung in that range,so go ahead and plan yr transaction accordingly

I stand corrected by members out here, there is a HD model PS51D490 as well, cheers

Last edited:
so guys what is the best price for which the PS51D550 can be bought right now ?

I did see a Samsung Ad in the paper yesterday which said...

"51 inch Plasma for Rs. 65000/-"

But it did not specify if that was the price for the PS51D550.
Its the MOP for 51D490! 55D550 still has the MOP or DP as 75k. Lets not confuse ourselves.
There is only one plasma in 51 inch from Samsung in that range,so go ahead and plan yr transaction accordingly
You are mistaken. Its 51D490 price.

no there is only one 51 inch plasma tv on samsung india website
Plasma TV - Television | SAMSUNG
check this out.
cheers.
?? Check it out once again. I followed your link and can still see 51D490 listed at the bottom!
Over 50" - 3 Products Match

PS64D8000FR MRP Rs. 230,000/-
PS51D550 MRP Rs. 78,000/- selling at @63-65k
PS51D490A1 MRP Rs. 68,000/- selling at ??

Plasma TV - Television | SAMSUNG
As you know now its available for 65k, however I could work a price of Rs. 58k for single quantity or around 56k for a group buy.

Prankey, rana_kirti may be right if (s)he saw the advertisement in Kerala newspapapers. Their Onam Sale is going on and I think the price for 51D550 was around that range.

What are the type of special offers usually available during Dussehra/Diwali? Do we see a short-term price reduction or will there be freebies at the same price (maybe extra 3-D glasses)?

Its the MOP for 51D490! 55D550 still has the MOP or DP as 75k. Lets not confuse ourselves.

You are mistaken. Its 51D490 price.

?? Check it out once again. I followed your link and can still see 51D490 listed at the bottom!

As you know now its available for 65k, however I could work a price of Rs. 58k for single quantity or around 56k for a group buy.

I am in for a group buy for PS51D550

Hi Prankey,

Today I again followed up with Devi......as u told me I called sales head again today....he said "As I told you earlier I have no info. regarding your TV so contact the person who purchased it and do not call me regarding this as I can't help."

I sent you an e-mail regarding this on Sunday as well not sure you got that or not.

Please suggest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back