Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have returned the TV back to seller so I cant check how long it ran.....I have paid 50k already.....and had huge argument with dealer.as I was already frustrated by last TV issue..He clearly said that either take the same TV back or do whatever you want to.I cant believe how can they people be so rude after selling the product:sad::sad:

I think this T.V is not in my destiny :sad::sad:

Hmmm, you should have kept the TV buddy. Again, I feel another haste decision :( They still have your money, infact both these dealers including Devi.

There is another option of DOA - within 3 days of delivery if the Samsung Service Team can issue a DOA certificate, you could take delivery of a fresh TV.

I would strongly recommend taking delivery of the TV and then working on resolving the concern as your 50k is at stake there. You could also complaint to Samsung on such issues by writing to [email protected]

Regarding the issues with Devi, I am doing my best to chase them. Will travel to the dealership and demand immediate refund on Saturday if needed.

@Manit Whats happening to you is bad but try to make the best out of the situation. Worst case scenario even if the TV was on display for a few days i dont think it would be damaged in any way. Get it serviced once and checked for faults. Then i think it would work fine.

This is worst case scenario but i suggest you take a lawyer with you to the dealer and tell that you will put a case in consumer court and also not pay the full amount. Then they will address your concerns.

I have returned the TV back to seller so I cant check how long it ran.....I have paid 50k already.....and had huge argument with dealer.as I was already frustrated by last TV issue..He clearly said that either take the same TV back or do whatever you want to.I cant believe how can they people be so rude after selling the product:sad::sad:

I think this T.V is not in my destiny :sad::sad:

Hi Manit,
Indeed very sad and shocking to hear about this. Would you like to mention the name of the Samsung dealer on this forum from where you bought the TV , so that some of us could be also cautious while buying any further Samsung products.
Hoping that things do get sorted out soon ,cheers

I am positive we can get the TV + 3D pack at 70k during the 4th quarter (especially around Diwali).

Diwali is a bit late for me but maybe i can wait till Dasara if i can get a good offer . Anyway enough about me, lets deal with manit's issue first, thats priority.

Last edited:
I sent 2 mails on [email protected] but they only forward this to service center then engineer calls and nothing happenns they dont know where to escalate the issue....

I got following reply from Samsung vai mail

"Dear Customer,
I regret the inconvenience you are facing with your Samsung product.

I would like to assure you that I am maintaining adequate follow ups with the Branch Service Manager concerned and will update you with the status accordingly as soon as possible.
I can understand the time and energy you have spent on this issue and appreciate your patience.

Thanking and assuring you of best services always.

Vikas Kumar
Customer Satisfaction Team - Support.India
Contact Numbers
MTNL/BSNL Users: 1800 110011 (Toll-free)
Others: 30308282 (Chargeable - To dial, prefix your local STD code)"

I am from nashik,

The service is very bad .I onced purchased tv after that for long time i not buyed anything because of bad attitude.

Few days back one of the sales manager covinced me that they have chenged cervice center due to lot of complents .So i brought AC,, but the experince is the same.
I reqwested shop owner ( samsung plaza) to take back product because of the bad service,he redirected to me to compony.
At center they first listan and when they realise that it is their mistake they stared ignoring me.

I wi;ll never bring samsung product in my life

In hyderabad i got quotes of 66k & 68.5 k from rwo different shops without any negotiation..i am sure they will come down after negotiation

After lots of phone calls and arguments, dealer agreed to give me a new sealed packed TV he told me that he will open it in my presence only. BUT I'll have to pay remaining amount to get it as I have only paid 50k.

I have to wait to get my money refunded from Devi......Prankey told me that I need to coordinate Devi on my own......Not sure whether they will listen to me or not if they are not listening to Prankey.:sad:

I'll try my best to coordinate with Devi......lets see what happens......

After lots of phone calls and arguments, dealer agreed to give me a new sealed packed TV he told me that he will open it in my presence only. BUT I'll have to pay remaining amount to get it as I have only paid 50k.

I have to wait to get my money refunded from Devi......Prankey told me that I need to coordinate Devi on my own......Not sure whether they will listen to me or not if they are not listening to Prankey.:sad:

Hey dude cheer up. You are getting your TV finally :) I am sure Devi will refund your money, just have patience and things will work out.:)

Hi Manit,
Sooner or later your refund problems will get sorted out , best is to get yr new TV soon and at least have few pleasant evenings , cheers !!

Dude,

Hope your issues will be sorted out & new TV arrives soon.
Once it comes in, you'll forget all the pain.

Siva

I have been scouting Bangalore for the best price for this TV for the last one week. The best I could find was 67000. Without the glasses of course. IMO, the few thousand extra is well worth the peace of mind.
I am waiting for a couple of stores to call me back. If anyone quotes lower I will update the same here.

I have been scouting Bangalore for the best price for this TV for the last one week. The best I could find was 67000. Without the glasses of course. IMO, the few thousand extra is well worth the peace of mind.
I am waiting for a couple of stores to call me back. If anyone quotes lower I will update the same here.

Which store quoted 67000?

Which store quoted 67000?
The Samsung showroom in Bannerghatta road (opposite IIM) and the UNILET outlet in BTM near Udupi garden.

This is the best offer I could find in Bangalore. If someone knows of a better offer (in Bangalore) please post it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back