Best Price - 2011 Samsung Plasma 3D PS51D550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are first images of my PS51D550

pic2sn.jpg

pic1gg.jpg

price of tv to raise to 70k, with airtel hd free(3 month-pay 889 for installation) and 1 3d glass free. 3d kit to remain same...expected change of spiderman disc 2 shrek series...

I was not part of this deal, but was watching it closely...And the Manit's case today coming to an end today firmly reiterates Prankey's commendable efforts and dependability.
Really appreciate the way he handled it.(It's real hard to deal with dealers..if u have an experience). Well, with the major amount coming back, the issue had an happy ending :)
May prankey give such wonderful deals for us atleast in Bangalore :)

PS:Prankey did u ask about extended warranty for this plasma?

Thanks for the good comments buddy. I finally had to go to them again to collect the balance amount. They still deducted Rs.200 miscellaneously, however have added that amount from my end to credit the entire additional amount of Rs. 3.2k (in addition to 61.8k credited few days back) as Manit expected. I am bit relieved that this mess was finally resolved somehow. Will take few days before I recover my peace of mind these folks took while Manit struggled for about 2 months for no fault of his.

As we are still getting best prices from them, we could probably resume this deal as there might be a temporary surge in cost of this TV from 1st September. So if someone from Bangalore is interested, can contact me to coordinate the same at the earliest.

Also, the TRUE 0% finance from Bajaj with no downpayment is applicable till the end of August only so we can try to utilize these 2 offers right now.

We can get this TV with 3D bundle kit of 3D BRP, 6BRs, 2 3D glasses, etc. for an additional 19k so the total amount we could finance will be 63k+19k=82k only

Last edited:
On a related note: I went to around 7 stores in Bangalore and I realized that no one except except exclusive Samsung showrooms (the ones having the big blue Samsung sign boards) are ready to negotiate on the price for this model. I went to Pai and said that I had a quote for 66 and the best they said they could give it for was 69500! I went to a nearby Samsung showroom (which incidentally is a Pai run store) but an exclusive Samsung store and they were ready to give it at 66!

BTW, the warehouse has only 7 in stock so I suggest whoever is in a hurry to get their hands on one to book now.

Last edited:
Pleasant surprise. The TV was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but they delivered it today itself :yahoo: Will update on my experience soon!
Oh for people who are planning to by this TV: the unit requires a 16 amps socket. Make sure you do the preparations before bringing the baby home. I had to run to my local electrician who thankfully got it done in 10 minutes.

I have also been closely following this thread as am interested in buying a 50" TV. The samsung PS51D550 looks the best option as of now and I am getting a quote of around 64k.

Is there any other TV that I can consider and is in the same price bracket or cheaper?
Panasonic V20 is known for quality but is expensive. IS there a 50U30 and what is the price? Any models from other brands? Should be 50" and Full HD, 3D is not a concern or requirement.

Raghav

This thread goes on and on. Sometimes discussing things we've discussed before. This TV is a hell of a bargain. I bought mine on July 2nd at 66K when the group was discussing that price with a free 3D glass. I didnt get the glasses, but I bought the 3D pack for 19.5K and the Blu-Ray as well as 3D experience is mind boggling. Am looking forward to get a media player and get some more 3D movies as well as HD content.

Guys - Pls shut your eyes and get the TV. and yeah, dont loose time bargaining and discussing. you may get a few quids off but 66K seemed a good priceto pay nearly 2 months ago, so it should be good now too. I've been watching while everyone's yet discussing. Also note that the price of 66K includes 5.5% of octroi and home delivery as well.

Word of caution, Samsung support sucks. But small price to pay !!

Last edited:
Pleasant surprise. The TV was supposed to be delivered tomorrow but they delivered it today itself :yahoo: Will update on my experience soon!
Oh for people who are planning to by this TV: the unit requires a 16 amps socket. Make sure you do the preparations before bringing the baby home. I had to run to my local electrician who thankfully got it done in 10 minutes.
Congrats dude, however you could have got it thru this group buy. There is no waiting period right now as they had about 16 when I checked about 5 days back. They delivered the TV to Manoj Apte within 2 days from our forum through this group buy who was very keen to get one.

And you don't need an electrician to CHANGE THE POWER CORD to ANY SPARE PC POWER CORD! That would give you a regular 5/6 Amps plug instead of the default which comes with the TV :)

You paid 3k more than you could have got thru us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back